The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Random Update Empty
PostSubject: Random Update   Random Update Icon_minitime10/2/2008, 5:01 pm

For anyone who wants to keep tabs on what's going on in my life:

Date: 02Oct08
To: CDR [CENSORED]
Via: c/LCDR [CENSORED]
Subject: Resignation

1.) I would like to surrender my position of First Lieutenant. I cannot juggle this job, band, school, and home life and do an adequate job at any. Consequently, I have not been performing the duties of my job as stated in the Cadet Handbook. Also, I do not believe that I posses the leadership skills or talent needed to adequately perform the duties of my job.

2.) I would like Cadet Matthew [CENSORED] to assume the position of First Lieutenant and be promoted to the rank of Cadet Chief Petty Officer. Mr. [CENSORED] has taken the initiative where I have fallen short and has been recognized for his efforts in both official and casual settings. He is well liked by the other cadets and already acknowledged as the proper First Lieutenant.

3.) I believe it would be fair to demote me back to Cadet Petty Officer Second Class following my resignation, but I would like to maintain my rank of Cadet Chief Petty Officer. The combination cover attracts the respect of the underclassmen, and I have found that several are seeking and taking my advice in matters of the unit and, occasionally, life, and I would like to continue to be a positive influence to others. I feel that my demotion would be a blow to the morale of myself and my friends and would decrease my potential to gain and keep the respect of my peers in matters unrelated to the position of First Lieutenant.

I apologize for attempting to take on a position I could not handle,

c/CPO Sara [CENSORED]
Back to top Go down

Random Update
Page 1 of 1