The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

So................ Empty
PostSubject: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 1:39 pm

How was homecoming?

-***__*--
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- No matter how bad, it can not top 6th grade...
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 4:42 pm

I didn't go to the dance if that's what you mean...
I went to the mall which was stupid because my friends there weren't the cool ones.
I did see Yeti's girlfriend, though. She was getting dinner before the dance. Very Happy She was preeeettttyyy...
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 5:10 pm

Wait... where were you? I didn't see you at all, I did see a freshman who's name will remain unlisted.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 6:24 pm

Like I said, mall. By the ticket booth.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 6:51 pm

I didn't go. I watched movies instead. And cried during the ending of POTO like usual... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/20/2008, 5:22 pm

So apparently there is a rumor that the punch at the dance had LSD in it.. which I'm not sure how that is even possible, considering the teachers were the ones who were pouring it.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/20/2008, 7:42 pm

Really?

When I was there, they were just saying that they spiked it with vodka...

<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Oh, well. You know how everyone overreacts over these things... It was probably just Cumin...
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/20/2008, 9:13 pm

I didn't hear that one, I over heard today that the punch had LSD but I argue the fact that the people that were seeing things were already drunk or high on something else before they got to the dance
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:00 am

They say that every year. That's why you just drink the water, you never know what's in the punch.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 9:20 pm

I drank the punch. I want to be able to trust our teachers who have given up their evenings to make our dance more convenient. I wouldn't be surprised if the punch last year was spiked with something - it did taste a bit off - but the punch this year was just Hawaiian Punch and Canada Dry.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:27 pm

I trust Mrs. (bleep) more then anyone, I had a few drinks, but nothing to weird about it to me.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime10/23/2008, 9:59 am

Yummy. I had Chick-fil-a! Now to the game...
WE WON we rock BAND WAS AMAZING except for the pregame, we sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: So................   So................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: General Nerd/ Geek Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: