The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial

Go down 
+3
Stuff
AzurEmerald
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 11:57 pm

(fine.. whatever.. pansy)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 4:22 pm

(No! I want a fight, and a fight I will get. One way or another...even if I have to sue Dad for child abuse! Or Sarah for murder!)
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 11:30 pm

(what is wrong with you? can we, like, delete the last few posts and try going at this again?)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/14/2008, 9:00 pm

(no cause if Em isn't going to go along with it anymore it won't matter anymore cause it is after all LARI vs EMERALD!)
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/14/2008, 9:02 pm

((
Well, we could just do what Sarah said and have her sue you/her alter ego for other stuff.
))
---
<Em>AzurEmerald</em>- Still guitar solo
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:16 pm

(eh we can just figure it out when they decide what they can do)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 7:49 pm

Sarah was working on a very important case at her law firm when...
"Ms. Norris?" one of her assistants walked in.
"Yes, dear?" Sarah smiled.
"Um, your twin sister Lari has decided to sue you..." her assistant informed her.
"Lari? Very well, thank you," Sarah said absent mindedly, thinking over her options. Well, Lari's insane, so I can counter sue her for her soul, she smiled evilly, her eyes full of malice.

Lari looked at her latest text message from Sarah. "She's counter suing me for my soul?" she was stunned. "Well, then I guess I should make a really good case against her..." she thought over her argument...

Last edited by Lari Norris on 12/20/2008, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 8:44 pm

Zerb sat around his office still munching on his footlong from Subway.

'Man, this is insane, one moment I'm working on a law suit the next I lose it cause they guy no long wants to deal with it. Oh well guess I'll just sit around and wait til I can find another case to handle.' He thought to himself as he took another bite from his sandwich and took a drink of soda to wash it down.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/17/2008, 6:12 pm

Sarah plotted and schemed to create an amazing case against Lari. After she achieved this, she decided to teach herself how to cry whenever she needed to. Very handy for getting the emotional jurors....
Lari approached Zerb. "Um, could you please be my lawyer in the Norris V Norris case?" she asked. "My twin is suing me for my soul...." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5