The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know where my weirdness went...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

I know where my weirdness went... Empty
PostSubject: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 7:47 pm

Sharpi (Laney) STOLE it. And she won't say why other than she "needed it." Well, I want it back! -retreats to the emo corner- And call me Sarah. -goes back to knitting-

15 minutes later...
She gave my weird back! ^_^ OMGLIEKIHEARTGERRYBUTLER!!!OMGWTFBBQ!! -breathes deeply- Oh yeah, I'm back! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 8:40 pm

Darn it, Tessy!

Why did you do that?
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- You should have let her regrow her own weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 8:42 pm

Hey! You're just upset because I didn't have to turn into a guy to get my weird back!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 11:01 pm

I know what you can do to get it back Wink
Back to top Go down
Laney-Spoon
The awesome kinda nerd
Laney-Spoon

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 12:39 am

Ok, so Lari doesn't murder me, I'm gonna tell you why I stole her weirdness.

Once upon a time, there was a magical world called my front room. I was working on my latest book series, that will probably fail, called Insert Fairy Here, when all of the sudden there was an explosion that came from outside my window. I looked and saw a monster (i.e. my brother) and it went to get cake. I then said the cake was a lie, and then the monster killed me. Before going up to heaven, or down to hell, your choice really, I asked the carrier of my soul, a being called Seeta, if I could visit Lari. It stupidly said ok, not knowing that I run on the power of random, and I stole her randomness in the middle of the night. It took me a little while until my randomness got back up to a high enough level that it could sustain my life. It got to a good enough level about 5 hours ago.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 12:51 am

There we have it.

Though I expected more leprechauns. I'm disappointed, Tessy. How dare you?

I would have even been happy with Kevinin in a green tuxedo!
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- And really..... that isn't a very imaginative name.
Back to top Go down
Laney-Spoon
The awesome kinda nerd
Laney-Spoon

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 1:00 am

Wait, I totally forgot... The monster wasn't just a monster. It was a monster MECHA! FILLED WITH LEPRECHAUNS! And the leader of the leprechauns was none other than... PEKEL! Though I'm pretty sure that Kevinin was fighting in the mech trying to become the leader.The movements were a bit erratic.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 12:24 pm

OMG Y'all're mean.

And then will you give Lari her weirdness back? I can't handle her other identitiy.
Back to top Go down
Laney-Spoon
The awesome kinda nerd
Laney-Spoon

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 10:42 pm

I gave her weirdness back already! Jesus! Did you NOT read the first post?
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 10:44 pm

She's not acting like it, are you sure you gave it ALL back, unharmed?

Ok nevermind, she has multiple identities now

[19:19] nefnee: be like "no i'm not sarah now, i'm lari"
[19:19] nefnee: "don't punish lari, she didn't do anything, just ground sarah"
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 10:45 pm

No.

She did not.

And we should flog her for it.
---
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- And your genitalia? What the **** is that? Is that a void?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/27/2008, 6:12 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have ALL my weird back...might take a few days to become me again...Sarah refuses to die... XD -has an internal fight within my head-
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 8:58 pm

Alright Lari has her weirdness back and everything will be back to.. well the weird normal I guess you could call it that
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 8:59 pm

It's normal to be weird, in our case.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 9:00 pm

Meaning that to be unusual, one would have to be normal?

PARADOX
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- I didn't even know he had children.....
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 9:07 pm

EXACTLY! That's the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know where my weirdness went...   I know where my weirdness went... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know where my weirdness went...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Before You RP... :: Announcements-
Jump to: