The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

The Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:19 pm

"Well, I've been pregnant for a while..." Lari's voice trailed off as she noticed the look on her dad's face. "Please don't smite, damn or harm?" her voice was a tiny squeak of fear.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:22 pm

"So somewhere in the realm of about 6 months then?" Chuck said with a bit of a grimace "I won't kill him or any other thing of the sort." Chuck said to Lari.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:25 pm

"Sorry Dad," then a thought hit her. "How can you not have noticed? The first three months, I can get. But six?" Lari's voice was full of hurt. "Don't you pay attention to me, Dad? Or is it only when I really mess up?" she sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:30 pm

"The fact that you seem to avoid me a whole hell of the time and that you wear baggy clothes for a good amount of time makes it slightly less obvious. Now I will let you two keep the child, but like I said Jazz will be required to be able to pay for a portion of the cost for the child. Oh by the way, the average cost for a child now a days is about 500-600 dollars... a week." Chuck said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:37 pm

"Oh God, really?" Lari buried her face in her hands. "And I don't avoid you Dad, you're just way too damn busy being God to notice me..." At this statement, she began to cry hysterically. "You never notice me! You're too busy with Curly and Mo and Nefnee and then I have to fend for myself! And usually, I screw that up! THEN you notice me! But it's too late!" she ranted and raved, the tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:58 pm

Chuck went over to his daughter and wrapped his arms around you. "I dont' ignore you or any of your sisters. It is tough trying to keep track of you all, and at least I care when it is needed and not like some parents who wouldn't give a damn anyway if you were pregnant. Honey I love you and all your sisters equally, and unfortunately I can't just quit my job and stay at home. You have no idea how much I would love to do that." Chuck said softly rubbing his daughter's back as he kissed her softly on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 7:12 pm

Lari hugged her dad back. "Thanks, Dad. I'm really scared about this," she poked her stomach gingerly. "I'm not mother material! Just the fact that I'm a teen mommy shows I'm not! We're just teenagers! I'm a horrible person, and I refuse to let that affect this kid's life! So I'm considering adoption," she added at the end of her rant, trying hard not to show how difficult it was for her to say this. Sadly, she failed, and the waterworks started up again, but this time she cried on Jazz's shoulder. "I HATE MY LIFE!" was heard amidst the sobs.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 7:34 pm

"Honey you shouldn't hate you life. Look adoption is perfectly acceptable. It is better then abortion which I will not accept. I don't see why you should hate you life, you have a husband who loves you and a father who will help you through your time of need. I think by the fact that you are wanting adoption rather then just leaving the baby to die or abortion, I think that makes you more mother material then a lot of other teenage mothers." Chuck said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 7:48 pm

"Yeah, right," she sniffled. "I don't want to put her up for adoption," she then noticed the puzzled look on her father and husband's faces. "I checked with the doctor," she said defensively. "It's a girl...and I don't want to mess up her life, nor do I want to just ship her away to some other couple. That would kill me. It's a lose-lose situation!" she realized. "Either way, I or the baby would suffer. And I have every right to hate my life!" she glared at the two guys. "I'm failing Chemistry, I'm PREGNANT, my moodswings are insane, and everyone thinks I'm a slut!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 7:58 pm

"I can help you with Chemistry, your mood swings are crazy because you are pregnant, you are not a slut. I will make people change their minds if I have to" Chuck chuckled at that.

"If you really want to keep the child, I will help pay for it, but Jazz has to be able to contribute at least 10 percent a week of the cost, in otherwords, 50 dollars. I will be ok if he misses a few times but he has to make the effort to pay for the child. Is that understood?" Chuck asked wanting to make his daughter happy anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:06 pm

"Thanks Daddy," Lari smiled, then paled. "What about school? I won't be able to support a kid AND go to high school! The poor kid won't have anyone to care for her otherwise! So I won't be able to go to med school!" she realized suddenly. "Again, I hate my life! AND I got kicked again! THAT IS MY RIB!" she growled at her stomach. "If you kick any harder, you will break a rib," Lari warned.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:15 pm

"You do realize I raised you four right?" Chuck said "I can help to raise this one as well, but you have to spend some time with the child on the weekends and over break. Now I know this might mean less time with friends but there are many things that your mother and I could not do socially because of you four. Now are there any other concerns that you have?" Chuck asked with his hands on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:18 pm

"Just one: Who is my mom?" Lari asked, puzzled. "It's always been this deep, dark secret, and I wanna know!" she declared defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:21 pm

"Your mother, she left me awhile a go. Its been so long I've pretty much forgotten, but your mother's name was Kida (if you want to know who the really is you can just PM me). She left to persue her career as an artist after she gave birth to all of you. Why she left I'll never understand." Chuck said with a sigh trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:23 pm

"Dad, don't cry," Lari got up from her perch on Jasper's lap and hugged Chuck. "Thanks for telling me."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:25 pm

"Of course, I knew I would have to tell you kids one day. I just figured it would be more a long the lines of me having become old and you all would have families and I would be asked by my grandkids where their grandmother had gone." Chuck said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:37 pm

"Mr.Norris, I promise to help all that I can and more, with the baby. I want to make sure that the baby grows up healthy and strong." said Jasper. "I will be with Lari though all of this, I love her."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 8:47 pm

Lari smiled at Jasper. "I love you too, dear," then paled for the fifth time that day. "I...think...she broke something..." she gasped, her hand flying to her rib cage. "Daddy, will you rush me to the hospital?" she fought back the tears from the pain. "I told you you'd break something!" she glared at her stomach, then promptly passed out.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 9:05 pm

Chuck chuckled softly at the joke as he rushed to help Lari out to the truck with Jasper's help. "Alright people hang on this is going to be a quick ride." Chuck said as he turned on his emergency lights on the car and raced towards the hospital. When they got to the hospital he grabbed the nearest nurse and informed her of the situation and Lari was rushed with Jasper to give birth to the daughter.

Chuck pulled out his cell and called Nefnee and got voice mail and he informed Nefnee that she was soon to be an Aunt and that her sister was giving birth to a baby girl as he made the call.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 6:18 pm

After a few hours of labor, the kid was born. (And this whole post was typed in 2 minutes.)
The exhausted Lari glared at Jasper, "We are soooo not having sex EVER AGAIN!"
"Don't worry, most new mothers say that," a nearby nurse explained to Jasper. "They hardly ever mean it."
"Stupid know-it-all nurse," Lari grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 8:34 pm

Jasper laughed a little at Lari's last comment, then said "She looks just like you."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 8:40 pm

"Really?" Lari looked down at the infant in her arms, taking in the baby's chocolate brown eyes. "I guess she does...what should we name her?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 8:47 pm

Another nurse had over heard Lari's comment. "Yes true most mother's say that.. but a few others just force the guy to get a vesectomy and then they continue to have sex. Either way they have sex one way or another later." she said just to be a smart ass nurse.

Chuck walked into to Lari's room and smiled at his daughter and newborn granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 7:37 pm

"Hi Dad," Lari smiled at her father. "We were just discussing naming the baby, I dunno what to name her. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 7:52 pm

Chuck thought about it for a moment and looked at the baby. "Personally I like Elizabeth or Katherine. But is only my opinion, doesn't have to be what you choose for your child." Chuck said looking at his new granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next