The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20

Go down 
2 posters

They forced me to get a Facebook. What should I do with it?
Add me.
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_lcap36%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Go on a rampage
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_lcap0%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Add some photos of yourself
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_lcap27%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Breakdance
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_lcap27%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Other
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_lcap9%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Empty
PostSubject: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 8:21 pm

I thought I should ask....
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- If other, post. And you can choose more than one.....
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20 Icon_minitime12/16/2008, 8:23 pm

embrace the craziness of facebook.. DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Life :: Polls-
Jump to: