The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother

Go down 
+2
AnotherBrickInTheFace
Stuff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Big Brother - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 1:31 am

Jon nudged the pipe out of the way with the kitchen knife. "First of all, signs are excuses, and I don't like excuses--especially when they're lame. Second of all, don't call me sweetie."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thoughts.com/socraticjerk
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 1:40 am

Emerald compared their two weapons.

"Mine is longer than yours. Mine is sharper than yours. And I can use mine better.

Please, leave."
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Oh, okay.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Someone with some free time...
Tis k.b!

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 1:58 am

"OK! ENOUGH!" K.B jumped out from behind the couch and ran to the two. And rather stupidly jumped in between the two. "No hurting each other. Stop being immature. Or god help me I will let Lari burn your rooms."
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:04 am

Jon smirked. "Fine, fine, we don't need two cranky, sex-mad morons in the house." After he trotted up the stairs, he went to the garage and found a screwdriver and began to unscrew the hinges to the basement door.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:08 am

Emerald hit his working hand soundly.

"It's going to be a lot harder to have my privacy this way."

He paused.

"Unless you want to see me prance around naked....."
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- We both know that you want it.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:11 am

"Not particularly!" Jon called down the stairs as he finished working on the first hinge. "I just want to make your life hell!"
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:15 am

"Just warn us before you get naked, kay?" Nefnee called. "I don't wanna see any of dat," she told Yeti.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:15 am

"A, I'm right next to you. I did just hit your arm. Don't yell.

B, You try to make my life hell and I'll make yours hell, sweetie. And I have much more practice in hellfire and brimstone than you do.

C," he said as he unbuttoned his shirt, "I might as well start stripping now and give you a taste of what you're going to experience."
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:18 am

"NO NO NO KEEP IT ON!!!" Nefnee cried.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Tis k.b!

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:20 am

K.B grimmaced. "Ew. Yeah. Please warn a girl. No need to burn images into our poor heads. But I am sure Jon wont mind much"
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:37 am

"You're right, KB," Jon said as he realized that his working hand was numb as soon as Em hit it. (<_<) "I won't mind; I'll have gouged my eyes out long before he finishes taking it all off."
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:47 am

"Well, then. Either drop the screwdriver and get away from my door or start clawing your eyes out."

Emerald already finished with his shirt and started unbuckling his belt.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:51 am

Jon sighed resignedly. "Fine, fine." He dropped the screwdriver in such a way that it sent the screws spinning wildly in various directions--one went down the basement, one under the couch, and one down the hall. The rest of the screws remained in place in the hinges.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 2:54 am

"Good job, Jon.

Now fix the door and I'll put my clothes on."
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Shut up, girl!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:10 am

"Please hurry up, Jon," Nefnee cried covering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:13 pm

"What's going on?" Lari asked as she emerged from her closet fort. "Mr. Fluffyfeet and I are confuzzled," she added as she hugged her stuffed unicorn.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:18 pm

"Em's just being grouchy," Jon replied. "Look, if you can find the screws--" he kicked the screwdriver down the cellar stairs and then continued, "--and the screwdriver, I'll fix your door. And by "I'll" I mean you will."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:19 pm

"Otay then," Lari surveyed the room in general. "Wait....if we can break down Em's door...why can't we bust down the front door as well?"
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:40 pm

"I don't know," Jon said, "but if it were that easy to get out, I doubt they would've locked us in here in the first place; let alone with an instruction manual. AJ said the kitchen gets restocked every few weeks; we could wait for the deliverymen or whoever comes to give us supplies to arrive, and then slip out."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:41 pm

"Or..." Lari said, thinking. "We could burn down the door and find this Julie chick."
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:53 pm

"Finding Julie will be hard," Jon said, walking aimlessly around the living area. "She's probably gone--far away, too. I'm sure she knows how angry we'll all be...eventually...Em, put your damn clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 3:54 pm

"Why didn't we think to put a tracker or some shit on her?" Lari asked, facepalming. "Now we're going to have to do this the hard way..."
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 4:27 pm

Em walked up the stairs, giant rod in hand.

"I'll do it in a minute."

He went up to the door for Jon's room and started hitting it until he heard a resounding crack coming from it. He then went to the staircase to the basement and put on his shirt.

"There we go. Everything's fixed now."

Em took a book from the shelf and sat down on the couch.
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Not really.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 5:36 pm

Jon grinned at Em and disappeared into the basement for a few moments until he reappeared at the top of the stairs with the screwdriver in his hand. He removed the remaining screws from the basement door's hinges, pocketed them, and carried the detached door upstairs. There was a loud clatter, and after a few minutes a white door with chipped paint and a split in its center came tumbling down the stairs into the hallway where it landed with a satisfying -thud-. Jon came down the stairs, stepping over the door as if it weren't really there, and began searching for the missing screws. He found two, and then gave up and began walking back upstairs.

"Oh, well," he said, "Maybe two hinges are enough."
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 5:39 pm

"Boiiii... you been whored!" Nefnee called gangsta-like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: RPGs-
Jump to: