The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother

Go down 
+2
AnotherBrickInTheFace
Stuff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Big Brother - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:53 pm

"Ah! Not Ippy!" Lari cried as her iPod was taken away. "Jon, I hate you," she stuck out her tongue at him, then went back to her happy place.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:53 pm

"I don't blame you, Em," Jon said, blowing a piece of fuzz into the air and seemingly ignoring Lari. "It's quiet down there, too. Oh, except, of course, for the water heater that screams, whines, bangs, and moans all night. Sort of like Lari and AJ."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thoughts.com/socraticjerk
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

"Well this place has a complete Wi-fi and I already told you the kitchen was full and gets refilled." Aj said looking through the book he had found near the enterance at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:55 pm

"I can fix the heater. The beds aren't that heavy, either. I can drag one down. The internet and phone reach down to the basement and it's bigger than any of the rooms.

It's a pretty sweet deal."
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Yay.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:55 pm

"Em, you can take my other bed." Jon got up and snatched the book from AJ's hands. "That's a novel I'm reading, not a fucking instruction manual for house arrest."
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:57 pm

"They shut it off, I heard. Just intranet. No connection to the outside world." Nefnee jumped on the couch and stretched herself across, not allowing anyone else to sit there.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:58 pm

Emerald sat on top of Nef, just to be contrary.

"What? Why? WE NEED CONTACT!!!"
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- In a defying mood.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:58 pm

"NO my good friend. This.." Aj said holding out Jon's book from the kitchen. "This is your book, that there was the book the explained what was in this crazy house, fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, pool, game room as well as a bunch of other stuff." Aj said snatching back the book and then handing Jon his book back.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

The synapses in Lari's brain clicked as she got what Jon said. "Hey! I resent that statement!" she yelled through the closet door.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

Jon slithered behind the couch and tilted it forty-five degrees forward, dumping Nefnee and Em onto the carpet. He simultaneously flipped himself over the back, stretched his legs out and opened the book. Ignoring Nefnee's violent efforts to reclaim the couch, he paged through the book until he found the spot where he left off.

"So, AJ and Lari are snuggling together, Nef and I have our own rooms, and the rest get their own beds because there are a few left over. Oh, and of course, the hermit crab is living in the basement with the sex heater. Wait; this isn't my book. Sorry, AJ, same color." He hurled the book at AJ.

Last edited by AnotherBrickInTheFace on 12/31/2008, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:01 pm

"Oye moron, I'm stuck with Jesus, or shoupuff as he is known as.. i'm not in the same room as Lari dumbass." He said hearing Jon's comment
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:02 pm

Em stood up off the floor and picked Jon off the couch.

"Next time, sweetie, ask. Got that?

So, what shall we do now?
----
<em>AzurEmerlad</em>- Eh?
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:02 pm

"That was WAYYY off, man. WAYYYY off." Nefnee snatched Jon's book and ran to the backyard.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:03 pm

"But, AJ, you two are...ohhhh, sorry. Your loss of intelligence around her led me to believe that the blood that would normally go to your puny brain was going elsewhere."

"And don't call me sweetie," Jon snarled at Em.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:04 pm

"Oh thats it!" Aj said tackling jon and shoving him straight into the wall. "I don't take insults kindly." he said as he left Jon on the floor where he went after he rammed him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Someone with some free time...
Someone with some free time...
Tis k.b!

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:04 pm

K.B finially realizes that there is this thing called the real world and wonders what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:05 pm

"Why not? It fits your sparkling personality so well!

Sweetie."

Emerald went over to the bookshelf and picked up a book.
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Seriously. You fit a sweetie profile.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:06 pm

Nefnee croutched near Jon. "You do know those two are extremely taken, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:07 pm

Lari emerged from her happy place. "Can't we just GET ALONG?" she wailed. "Why must we fight like small children?"
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:08 pm

"Don't touch that," Jon said to Em as he brushed himself off. "That's old. Merriam Webster's Daily Use Dictionary, circa 1933. And AJ, don't get cranky at me because you haven't gotten any in a week. Blame her--" Jon stabbed a finger towards Lari.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:09 pm

"Umm.... This is a Sailor Moon compilation.

Get your glasses fixed, sweetie.

And how do you know how much action he's gotten? You have a fetish for hiding out in other men's closets at night?"
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Now. There. He looks like a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:10 pm

"Hey! What am I being accused of?" Lari asked, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:10 pm

"For your information mister I think everyone around here wants sex. I'm still a virgin and don't plan on having sex until I get married." Aj said storming off into the kitchen to see what all was in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:12 pm

Jon chuckled at AJ. "Em, you just picked up a dictionary, I swear. You must've put it back..."

"Oh, and Lari, you're being accused of not servicing your hubby for a week. Kids get cranky when you don't give them candy."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 11:13 pm

"Hubby? AJ?" Lari snorted in disbelief. "Yeah, right. My husband's not here, dipshit," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: RPGs-
Jump to: