The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27

Go down 
3 posters

Favorite Holiday?
New Year's
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_lcap0%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Easter
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_lcap33%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Christmas
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_lcap33%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Hanukkah
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_lcap0%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Arbor Day
 0% [ 0 ]
Give Emerald Presents Day
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Empty
PostSubject: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 3:42 pm

I thought I should ask
-----------
<em>AzurEMerald<?em>- I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 4:45 pm

Halloween, I say.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 4:49 pm

I picked Easter since it halloween wasn't there and I don't get candy very much anyway because of stuff that gets in the way, and so now easter is when I get most of my chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Life :: Polls-
Jump to: