The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ask Kevinin

Go down 
+3
Charli
thecurlyone
Kevinin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ask Kevinin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Kevinin   Ask Kevinin - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 9:10 pm

Dear Kevinin,
I've been having issues with my parents recently. Example: Yesterday, they said I could go to a party. Today, they said no because there was yard work that they'd been planning to do for a week now without telling me about it. So we did the yard work, and then my mom said I could go to the party if I could find a ride home. I did, and came back to my mother with the information which she then relayed to my dad before sitting down to read the paper. I asked her when she was taking me to the party and she said it was never decided that I was going and that she just didn't feel like driving me out to [NAME OF NEARBY TOWN CENSORED]. How do I deal with my parents' fickleness and lack of communication with me?
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kevinin   Ask Kevinin - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/30/2008, 10:09 pm

Dear Kevinin,

what do you expect to do about this virus that is on your computer and how do you plan to get around it?
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kevinin   Ask Kevinin - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 12:40 am

Dear Abby,

I mean Kevinin,

There are these two interesting girls I would like to start dating.

The bad news:

Girl #1 is a bit of a shower. A really big shower. She also, in my opinion, is lacking a fair bit in the brains department. //_>
But the conversations I've had with her have been awesome, and if she would stop being a [randomInsultOfChoice], she'd be an awesome girlfriend.

Girl #2 has been a good friend of mine for a few years. I feel like it would be really awkward to ask her out suddenly, especially since we don't really see each other much outside of school. We have only one class in common, though we see each other almost every other school-day in other places.

What is your opinion on this?
---
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- Also, what would you recommend for a knife to the wrist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Kevinin   Ask Kevinin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask Kevinin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Life :: Life-
Jump to: