The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween RPG

Go down 
+5
thecurlyone
Stuff
Charli
Kevinin
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 3:36 pm

k so this is an RPG I made up when I was sugar high and my awesome sisters jumped on the idea. It's basically us playing us in costume for Halloween (which is Lari and Nefnee's birthday, yey twinnies!) And we get stuck in a haunted mansion where a crazed murderer lurks (unbeknownst to the heroes) but they find out eventually...or do they?
If you wish to participate, please post your bio and connections to any other players.

My Bio:
Name: Larissa Genevieve Norris (Lari for short, pronounced Larry, NOT Lori!)
Age: Turning 15 on the day of the RPG (it takes place on Halloween)
Costume: Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo
Thoughts Regarding Halloween: Lari is terrified of Halloween thanks to elaborate pranks from her guy friends, she just doesn't like Halloween, despite it's her birthday. She gets even MORE paranoid than usual, which is really saying something.
Connections: Lari is the twin sister of Nefnee, and the older sister of Curly. Connections will be updated on a regular basis.

Lari spun around in front of her mirror nervously. She loved her Velma costume, but it was Halloween, and no doubt she was going to be scared to death by yet another practical joke.
Lost in her thoughts, Lari failed to notice that she wasn't alone until 5 minutes later, when she caught a glimpse of her visitor behind her in the mirror. Startled, Lari whirled around and began to berate her intruder.
"Golly gee willikers, do you mind knocking ? You gave me a heart attack!"
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 4:04 pm

My Bio:
Name: Caoimhín (Irish origin of Kevin) Frydae XIII, Pronounced: KEE-veen Fry-day Nick Name: Kevinin or 13
Age: Technicaly 1323 (due to vampire blood) but really is 15
Costume: A Vampire... so uncreative
Thoughts Regarding Halloween Its an insult to his religion and the actual origins of Halloween.
History: Bitten by a vampire a looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg time ago, thus turning into a vampire himself.
Connections:Friend of Lari and Nefnee

The Visitor behind her mirror turned out to be 13 dressed as a vampire.(without the white makeup because he was already pale... and a Vampire)
"I did... I don't think you remember answereing 'Come In', but since you said it I did come in... I wouldn't be in here if you didn't say 'Come In" remember the whole vampire thing..."

Last edited by Kevinin on 9/24/2008, 6:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 4:56 pm

Name: Charli Bay
Costume: British gangster as seen in the film Gangster No. 1
Thoughts Regarding Halloween: Charli loves the costumes, the candy, the pranks. Whenever people gripe about it, she just turns up the music in her head.
Connections: friend of Lari, Nefnee, and Kevinin

Charli always took care to look neat and presentable, but today, she was going through extra pains. Having slicked back her cropped light-brown hair, she pulled on her black socks, black dress slacks, a white undershirt, and a white button down shirt. Slowly but surely following the instructions she had downloaded off the internet, she tied the dark blue necktie she had pilfered from her father around her neck before pinning it with the centerpiece of her costume, a tie pin in the design of a golden seahorse wrapped around a single pearl. Quickly she buffed her shiny black Oxford shoes before tying them on and straightening to grab her black suit jacket which she buttoned before turning to leave. As she neared the door, though, she caught sight of herself in the ornate hall mirror. She only hesitated for the briefest fraction of a second, but that was enough to confirm that she still looked feminine. She had been hearing comments from her parents that she would look like a dyke, but it was good to see that they were just being spiteful as usual.
Stepping out into the crisp October air, she inhaled deeply, the musky scent of fallen leaves filling her lungs, and looked up and the vividly blue mid-morning sky. She took a moment to slip her thought processes into the profanity studded British accent that was critical for the character and then turned to head over to the house of her neighbor Lari.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 5:54 pm

Name: Nefnee Nymphadora Norris (Lari note: Otay, I edited it so your middle name is up there. Very Happy Worship me.)
Costume: Witch
Thoughts Regarding Halloween: LOVE IT! Cuz it's mah birthday!!!

"You. Out," Nefnee appeared in the doorway, pointing at Kevinin. Just after saying that, the doorbell rang. "That's probably Charli. Will you go see?"
Kevinin grunted and shuffled out the door, slamming the door behind him.
"Thank you!"
"What do you want, twinny?"
"I need your help," Nefnee said, magickally turning a desk into a sewing machine. Actually it was one of those old fashioned sewing machines that hide away in a desk but Lari didn't know that. So Nefnee dropped a cloak onto the sewing machine and put her fingers through a hole in the side.
"Fix this."
"I dunn know how to sew!"
"Well it can't be that hard!"
"Then YOU do it!"
Suddenly, Charli burst in and glomped Nefnee. "BITCHES!" she howled, noticed the jumble of torn cloak in front of her. "GIVE THAT TO ME! Can't do anything right," she muttered as she sat at the machine.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/23/2008, 6:29 pm

Charli rummaged through a drawer in the desk searching for thread, talking to Lari at the same time. "You said you wanted to meet us here, love." Hm, that accent was going to need some work. And fuck, the only thread was silver. "Just what exactly will we be doing today?" She held it up for Nefnee to approve of or reject, but the younger girl only shrugged her shoulders absently. Shaking her head, she quickly closed the hole in the cloak and stood, handing it to Nefnee before turning to Lari who was watching her skirt twirl in the mirror and still hadn't answered the question. "Lari. Tell me what we're doing today."
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 6:31 am

But before Lari was able to answer a knock came at her door followed by the sound of kevinin's voice "am allowed in yet?... I can't come in because I wasn't invited back in... you know the whole vampire thing?"
"NO" sreemed Nefnee "You just continue to wait out side untill we are ready." With a huge sigh he turned into a bat and flew into the nearest tree to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 3:23 pm

Lari fiddled with her sweater, "Not yet, I need everyone here in order to announce this. C'mon in Kevin," she called. Kevin entered the room cautiously. "Now we wait for the others..." Lari continued ominously.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 9:06 pm

Charli sank down in the chair, her head lolling back melodramatically. "Fucking hell, how many more cunts are we waiting on?" The image she had in her head of Paul Bettany smiled at her coarse word choice.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/24/2008, 11:50 pm

"Oh! Idea!" Nefnee cried, "SUMMON JUTSU!"
Disappointed that nothing happened, Nefnee croutched down to the floor and began to bite her thumbnail.
"CURLY! Anyone! GET OVER HERE BEFORE WE GET BORED TO DEATH!"
"I'm already dead!" cried Kevinin.

Last edited by Nefnee on 9/25/2008, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 3:19 pm

"If Curly does not come soon, I may be forced to back out of my announcement," Lari said as she nervously bit her thumbnail. "And Char, please do not use that sort of language around me. You know it upsets me," she added.

"But what the boody hell are we doing here?!?" Charli exclaimed, ticked by Lari's mysteriousness.

Lari glanced at her wall clock. "Just give her fifteen more minutes, then all shall be revealed," Lari stalled for time. "And WHAT did I JUST ask you, Char?" she sniffled, somewhat mad that no one listened to her. And when Lari gets mad, she cries. Good thing she was wearing waterproof mascara...for the tears were beginning to well up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 5:14 pm

Already bored to "death" (already dead) Kevinin asks in a very sketchy voice, "Want me to go 'hunt' her down?"

Lari sighed "You are not drinking Curly's blood"

"I wasn't thinking that"...(Yes he was)...

"Your staying here!" ordered Nefnee

"Oh fine be that way" Kevinin said before slinking off into the shadowy corner of the room.

"I will" retorted Nefnee
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 10:44 pm

Well, simply waiting wasn't going to do anything. Frustratedly, Charli stood. "Does anyone have the faintest idea where Curly is?" she demanded, looking her friends in the eyes. "Perhaps we could call her, meet her somewhere, stop sitting around with our thumbs up our asses?" No one moved, and Charli had to work hard to keep from kicking something. That would only scuff her shoes. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she counted to ten and then moved towards the door. "Is anyone going to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
thecurlyone
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
thecurlyone

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/26/2008, 8:31 pm

My Bio
Name: Curly
Costume: Fairy
Thoughts regarding Halloween: Awesome Holiday cuz you get to dress up and run up to random people and demand candy
Connections: Little sis of Lari and NefNee, friend of Charli and Kevin

Curly burst into the room and ran right into Charli.
"watch out bitch" charli cried.
Curly not realizing what she was dressed up as began to cry.
"Aww is otay sis" Lari said going over to comfort her sis.
"sokay" curly said wiping her tears and most of her glitter makeup off onto the hem of Laris shirt. "OH I almost forgot I got you a birthday present" , she threw 2 brightly wrapped boxes onto the bed.
"hey" she said noticing the lack of other gifts "did anyone else get them stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/26/2008, 9:22 pm

"Ohh ... oopps I left it in my Mansion... I need to go get it" replied Kevinin, at that he turned into a bat and flew out the window.

"Is any one else weirded out that Kevinin is a 1323 year old dead person who can turn into bats?" Curly asked

"No Not really" answered Nefnee and Lari in unison
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/26/2008, 9:29 pm

Charli forced herself to not fidget as Curly glared at her. Instead she jerked her head in Nefnee's direction. "I fixed the cunt's fucking cape." Then to Nefnee and Lari, "Happy birthday, loves. Now can we find out why we're here?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 12:41 pm

"Well, as we all know, I'm terrified of Halloween," Lari said, shaking the parcel from Curly. "So I want to confront it by going to Old Man Wickle's Abandoned Mansion...what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 2:46 pm

Charli's eyes lit up. "Marvelous. I've always wanted to go ghost hunting." She turned to the others. "You all aren't going to puss out on us, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 2:52 pm

"They better not, I'm scared just announcing that," Lari told Charli. "When do you guys want to go? Before or after trick-or-treating?" Lari inquired, not giving the others a choice in whether they were coming along or not.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 5:48 pm

"If those are the only choices we have, then I wanna get CHOCOLATE!" Nefnee cried, whipping out a 30 pound trick-or-treat bag. "Ima go change, now. BRB!" Nefnee spelled out loud. She grabbed the cloak and hurried out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 5:53 pm

Charli blinked, startled slightly by Nefnee's whirlwind escape, and then looked at Lari. "It's only about noon. We're not going trick or treating now, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 5:58 pm

"Oh is that the time? My clock must be off," Lari said absentmindedly. "Let's go then!"
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/29/2008, 12:14 am

As they hit the last house in their neighborhood Charli said "Now lets go ghost hunting!" As they walked down the lane to the mansion Lari said "Guys did you hear that?"
"Hear what Lari?" said Nefnee.
"No one heard that noise?"
"Lari nothing is there, now lets go." When they entered the mansion they began to look for the light switch. "Here it is!" said Lari, but as soon as the light switch was turned on all three of them heard a noise, then the lights when out, but once as the lights came back on Lari was missing.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/29/2008, 2:51 pm

"Oi!" Lari exclaimed, turning around to face her kidnapper, and found... "Jasper!" she cried, hugging him. Then..."why'd you kidnap me?"
"Because I'm taking you home, angel," he explained.
"What? Why?!?"
"'Cause it's too dangerous here," Jasper explained.
"I'm staying," Lari growled.

(OOC: Jasper, honey, please make a bio)
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/29/2008, 3:58 pm

"Seriously, where'd she go?" Nefnee asked the others.
"Want me to find her?" Kevinin asked the others.
"Has nobody figured out that Jasper's gone too?" Curly asked the others.
"Shut it with the questions people!" Chari exclaimed, forgetting the accent.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime9/29/2008, 5:03 pm

Charli pinched the bridge of her nose, sighed, and took a moment to compose herself. "Alright," she said, her accent back. "Lari and Jasper are gone, and we should find them as soon as possible. This place gives me the willies. We'll split up into two-man teams and search the grounds. Kevinin, you and I have had martial arts training, so you'll take Curly and search the downstairs of this place while Nefnee and I search the gardens. We'll meet back here in the foyer after we've finished. I don't want anyone going to the second floor or the basement without everyone else." She consulted her silver watch. "It's 1830 now. If one team isn't back by 2100, then the other team leaves to phone the police. Alright? Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween RPG
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: RPGs-
Jump to: