The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interactive Games!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 5:53 pm

...or whatever you want to call them! Includes, GH, Rockband, DDR, Karaoke Revolution, Wii, etc...

Rockband 2
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime9/27/2008, 5:58 pm

Gasp, I lurve Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I'm addicted to them. I search the internet looking for free Guitar Hero style games when I can't get to panther cafe for a while. As far as the Wii goes, I'm almost ashamed to admit that while I was playing Twilight Princess, I hadn't noticed that I had crossed my hands so that the control for the sword was on the left. The fact that Link is right-handed in that game ticks me off.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime9/30/2008, 9:45 pm

All I have to say, is that Guitar Hero and Rock Band.. probably the greatest interactive games ever made, hands down. Problem is.. I don't own Rock band and I have a wireless controller for GH so it is a pain to get the star power to activate
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 6:03 pm

I hate having to go to THAT AFTER SCHOOL THING MY UNNAMED SCHOOL DOES to play Guitar Hero/Rock Band...
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 6:19 pm

And of course you can't come over to my house to do that project for a certain teacher and after we get the project done we can't play guitar hero can we?
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 6:20 pm

Hey, there's an idea.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 6:41 pm

Yeah so now you happy I'm your project partner? Even though we would have to figure out when the hell you could come over since we both are doing stuff during the weekend and who knows if our parents will let us get together during the weekday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interactive Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Games!   Interactive Games! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive Games!
Page 1 of 1