The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was sad that this category was empty...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

I was sad that this category was empty... Empty
PostSubject: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime10/2/2008, 6:08 pm

so here's just a random chat about PIRATES. Yes, pirates in general.

pirat Arg pirat Arg pirat Arg

Chat Like a Pirate! <--Memorize or you willn't be able to understand me.

And pirates are better than ninjas. If you disagree, start a new topic. Don't go off topic on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 6:10 pm

I like the first movie the best. 'Twas amusing.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 7:03 pm

Well I rather enjoyed the fight scene at the end against the scurvy dog Jones and his crew
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 10:17 pm

OMG, I love the dog with the keys! He's my absolute favorite character! (Hah, you think I jest...)
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 12:29 pm

I loved how in the beginning of the third one, you could tell that the boy had braces, and they tried really hard to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 1:12 pm

Neve noticed cause I didn't try to look hard enough.. you know we should start a POTC alphabet since we did it for HP why not Pirates?
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 10:12 am

Good idea, but I willn't do it now. Anyone can start it anytime which will probably end up being me.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 12:25 pm

eh I'll do it when I'm not at school, so it should be up around 5ish or so today.. hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was sad that this category was empty...   I was sad that this category was empty... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was sad that this category was empty...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Random Fan Bases :: POTC-
Jump to: