The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drum Major Predictions?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Drum Major Predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 10:28 pm

Who do you think for next year and why?
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 10:40 pm

You, because you're awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 10:44 pm

Thank you, though my honest prediction is Jessie because she has the charisma.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 10:51 pm

NO! She shall not. I have a huge problem with that.
You would be better.
Plus she has a sport that makes her barely make it practice.
She doesn't know how to march, even though she takes over all the time, it's because that's her personality.
But she can't.
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 1:10 pm

Now Nefnee I think thats a little harsh for you to say..."Type"... I mean she is just trying to make the band look good, She is a really nice person and I think she would be a great
Drum Major.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 2:25 pm

We've had drum majors who play sports before. It doesn't cause that huge of a problem. And as for the taking over, that's exactly my point. She's already leading.
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 2:31 pm

No offense to anyone who I might offend but I hope Jessie becomes Drummajor, she would do a great job as one.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 9:27 pm

Oh hell no! Jessie can stay as Flue section leader, she has a little issue with power. She yells at the flutes and oddly enough, she is the one who is wrong at times. I think that Sara would be a good section leader, I would make a good one too, only problem is that if I become DM.. we pretty much lose the Low Brass cause the baritones don't know what they are doing regardless of how many times I tell them what to do and Austin just doesn't play loud enough.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 1:13 pm

Yeah, Yeti, you would too. But Jessie? No no no no.
Anyone but her. I know it's mean, not trying to be, and she's adorable... but no.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/22/2008, 10:34 pm

Now if we had two DMs.. maybe I would be ok with her as the Assistant DM.. but if we only have one I would rather it not be here.. I'd rather have the Jew.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/30/2008, 10:07 am

Yeah that would work.

I'm kinda glad there's only, like, 5 sophmores. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime10/30/2008, 10:10 pm

Yeah there are a lot of juniors this year, and we still have no idea who is going to be the DM for next year.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 11:10 am

The thing about our class, its prolly between me, kevinin, and thomas.
I don't know about thomas but kevinin usually handles the sets for the drumline and I like to count for the 6th song because I have it (mostly) memorized. And apparently I count loudly says my freshman.
But we have another year before we have to start worrying about it.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 7:12 pm

Yeah you only have a year.. we have a few months so we don't have to worry too much.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 8:42 pm

what? I just said we dont have to worry about it as much as you. What are you saying?
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 11:52 pm

We don't really have to worry, cause we don't majorly care that much til about a month from Graduation, that is when we really care.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 12:19 am

Oh okay. It was just worded weird and sounded like rude sarcasm, which is unexpected of you, so I was surprised.

Ok so what I wonder is why on the thing outside our band director's office, it has beth's name, but not andrew's.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 4:59 pm

No idea. Davis was being an ass. I was bored and cold (I'm hyper when I'm cold) at band practice the other day, and I wanted to stand on the drum major stand. Davis said no (okay, I saw that coming) and that I'd never get to stand on it because he gets to pick next year's DM and he's not going to pick me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 8:41 pm

Oh that sonovabitch is going to pick jessie! If he does I will quit band I swear! He loves her and would probably pick her not be cause she is best for the job but because their oh such good friends!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 7:19 pm

No Davis doesn't get to pick the DM, he only can make a suggestion. The final decision comes down to Mr. (bleep), and there is a slim chance it would be her. In all honestly I would probably give her hell anyway. But anyway there are 7 juniors this year that he could pick from and from the looks of it, he might go back to two cause we are growing.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 8:37 pm

That would work. And really, Jessi as an assistant DM is fine, I just don't want her the boss of everything, because she's... well... bossy.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/4/2008, 8:41 pm

Yeti, you give all the DMs hell. You'd give yourself hell if you were chosen. (Let's take a moment and imagine Yeti doing that full body flick off he does to himself.) Two DMs ups my chances of being chosen and still having vocals, so that would be good. I like power. (My true colors, in case any one didn't notice. Lawl, jay-kay.)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 6:32 pm

Wait wait wait I never gave Andrew or Beth hell. Nor did I give Brenna and Chris hell.. I only gave Davis hell cause he was a really good friend of mine... but if it was you I would totally give you hell cause you can't do anything, e.i. making me push.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 10:25 pm

I'm surprised no one's commented on my color choice.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime11/5/2008, 10:26 pm

Which one? I'm confused as to what you are going at with the whold red black and white thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drum Major Predictions?   Drum Major Predictions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drum Major Predictions?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next