The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give me a bowl of grapes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
The awesome kinda nerd
Kat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Give me a bowl of grapes! Empty
PostSubject: Give me a bowl of grapes!   Give me a bowl of grapes! Icon_minitime10/21/2008, 3:20 pm

This is how the game works:
You bring somebody in to introduce you.
They have to be kindof pretty much insane, but say truthful things.
So, this is Crystal with my intoduction:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! This is Mo! I like pie, I like pie! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Tacos! I love my best friend Crystal so much. She is so purty and smart and she smells goooooooooodddddddddddddd..... And she has such springy hair. Springy-sproingy. I love me. I love you. I love me too. Didn't I just say that? I did! Give me a bowl of grapes! Or a cookie! And...
Back to top Go down
http://kitkatwhat.deviantart.com
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Give me a bowl of grapes!   Give me a bowl of grapes! Icon_minitime10/21/2008, 3:51 pm

Blarg this is lari. at leat one would hope it is, cuz if it's not then it's almost certainly Curly. i like llamas. llamas has 2 l's. If i have 4 llamas, and you have 88 how many llams make 33 seates? Don't know? YOU FAIL. Well in that case we all do. Even the fishes. OMG NEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of excamtion marks. Yes I know that is spelled wrong. I love my baby mama loser face llama drama case, do you know what that is? me do!!!!!!. I rape people for fun and money. Whats your name?
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Give me a bowl of grapes!   Give me a bowl of grapes! Icon_minitime10/21/2008, 3:52 pm

This is the ghostie from underneath Lari's bed. I say that 88 llamas make 34567132 baby chipmunks. And eat your spinach.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me a bowl of grapes!   Give me a bowl of grapes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me a bowl of grapes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: Forum Games-
Jump to: