The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!

Go down 
+2
Alice Cullen
ghostie13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostie13
Dork

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime10/28/2008, 3:22 pm

HELLO, MY CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT! It is your friendly neighborhood ghostie and I'm he-ah to wreak some havoc! CHAOS! MAYHEM! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy happy happy right now because I just had some SUGAR. That's right. I had a big cookie with lots of sugar. Mmhm. And I'm running out of things to say. Do you like pie? I like pie. Apple, cherry, blueberry, kiwi, banana cream, lemon meringue, gooseberry, blackberry, blueberry, chocolate cream.....wait, you DO like pie, don't you? NO? Hmmm...we have a problem then. Keep one eye open tonight, keep one eye open.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime10/28/2008, 3:23 pm

I like pie, Ghostie! -hugs Ghostie- Razz And why'd you move from under my bed to my dresser? That never was very clear... And yes, it is a hermaphrodite.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
ghostie13
Dork

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Well, speaking of that mold...   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime10/28/2008, 3:28 pm

I thought we discussed this. The last time you cleaned your room, you shoved everything under the bed! Even that horrible clown doll that you know scares me! Meanie face! Then you had that party so you shoved the pizza boxes under the bed to make room for dancing. THOSE PIZZA BOXES HAVE BEEN UNDER THE BED FOR THREE WEEKS NOW. IT SMELLS LIKE MOLDY ANCHOVIES UNDER THERE. Get a clue and clean up your room! Or at least under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime10/28/2008, 3:31 pm

Sorry love. I'll get Mo to clean it. Razz And I cleared those pizza boxes yesterday! Quit your bitching! XD
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime10/28/2008, 7:45 pm

Ghostie!!! Hi ghostie!! Hi!
Back to top Go down
Kat
The awesome kinda nerd
Kat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime10/29/2008, 11:24 am

I AM NOT CLEANING YOUR ROOM LARI!!!

Arrow Mad
Back to top Go down
http://kitkatwhat.deviantart.com
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 9:12 pm

Oh em gee, another pie lover. I love you! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime11/1/2008, 11:59 pm

Cake FTW!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 12:01 am

THREE WORDS MINIMUM!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime11/16/2008, 1:14 pm

Then who's gonna clean my room, Mo? I dunn have a whole bunch of little sisters willing to do my bidding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!   Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, it's a hermaphrodite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Before You RP... :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: