The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24

Go down 
2 posters

Favorite Element?
Fire
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_lcap0%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Water
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_lcap0%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Earth
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_lcap50%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Wind
 0% [ 0 ]
Light
Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_lcap50%Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Dark
 0% [ 0 ]
Null
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Empty
PostSubject: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 12:20 am

I thought I should ask.
---
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- I shall see you in Norway!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24   Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 12:35 am

eh just slightly edges it out.. it is a really tough call for me cause I enjoy many elements.. cause I'm me.
Back to top Go down

Shadow/Azure's Poll of the Day #24
Page 1 of 1