The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

better thy mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime7/26/2008, 7:04 pm

so, what do y'all's schedules look like for the upcoming school year? I don't know the periods, but I know that I'll be in Band, NJROTC, English 11 Honors, Physics Honors, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP US History, and AP Psych. yes, I dropped out of IB, but don't worry, chickadees, my transfer request to stay at A-High was accepted. KEVININ, DON'T FORGET ABOUT MARCHING BAND CAMP BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS UP.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime7/27/2008, 10:29 pm

HEY?! WHAT ABOUT MARCHING BAND CAMP?! Did Mr. -bleep- say anything about that, I don't remember... If he saw this he'd probably yell. Yeah...
AW MAN!!! I GAVE IT AWAY! Have you figured it out yet?

A mi, (with an accented i) I don't know exactly what I got myself into. I guess World, not European, Pre-calc, Spanish III, Band II, some AP math class my guidance counselor told me I should take, If I can change my schedule, I'm going into the technology area... OH and Foundations of Art!
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime7/28/2008, 1:11 pm

Wait a minute... -bleep-...? Argh, I have no clue... Mr. -bleep- sent out a letter about marching band camp. It's 06-08Aug and 11-14Aug from 1530 to 2100. (Ah, sorry, civilians. 3:30 to 9:00)
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime7/28/2008, 4:35 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You were right. And, yes, I bleeped out the answer.
Must... get... google... calendar...
Again this year, I might only make it to some of the days if any.
Sorry! Getting off topic but I had to know.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime7/28/2008, 8:51 pm

(wait, are you a moderator? how did you edit my post?) yeah, I'm gonna miss the first two days because of chorus camp, and then I'll get there late on the eighth because of the end of camp concert.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 3:49 pm

Yeah I'm an Admin. (weird... I went from not-even-a-moderator to an admin)
For when Lari was out.(Lari Note: I was on pregnant leave. Taylor kept impregnating me...Razz) But I did alot though, added more smilies (including all the Harry Potter) Harry Flying
Break a leg... cya at band camp! Band Geek
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/1/2008, 8:03 pm

And now this schedule is all lies! Thanks to the "little" screw up in guidance.. so APUSH and Physics will have to wait.. now won't it?
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/1/2008, 10:36 pm

Ooh, somebody's not very happy. Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven 200th post!!! New rank! Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Nefnee on 10/2/2008, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/2/2008, 4:41 pm

Rawr, yes, my schedule is a lie. The revised version is Honors Chemistry (because Calc conflicted with Physics and it's probably a good idea to get that E from last year off my transcript), AP Calc (which royally fucked the rest of my schedule), NS3, Piano (because I need to fill a slot after dropping APUSH which conflicted with Calc), Band (which I forced the system to let me keep even though it conflicted with Physics), English 11 Honors, and AP Psych. Hopefully I can fuck the system and take Honors Physics and AP Physics simultaneously next year along with APUSH and APEuro.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/3/2008, 8:44 pm

you know at least you would be able to do independent study if you seriously had to, me I can't.. my instrument just doesn't work as an independent study instrument.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/4/2008, 7:04 pm

The problem with independent study is that you need a period to do it in, and if I dropped the formal Band class, then my parents would make me take something in its place. And they don't like anyone besides seniors doing independent study.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/5/2008, 1:57 pm

I know but you know how guidance is like.. oh you can do independant study and what not. that was just something I had on my mind and I had a post window open and I felt like I should post it. Yes a bit random I know.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/6/2008, 6:06 pm

But part of my love for band is the social aspect, so independent study would kind of take that away...
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 4:26 pm

True it would, but you would still get to see us on Wednesday nights so it would still be kind of socially related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

better thy mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: better thy mind   better thy mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

better thy mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Life :: School-
Jump to: