The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fangirls (and boys), unite!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Fangirls (and boys), unite! Empty
PostSubject: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime8/3/2008, 6:59 pm

Who do you love? Where are they from? Do you stalk them? Spaz here!

I'm currently in love with Paul Bettany. He's British, forty-something years old, married, and has at least one young kid. But he's drop dead sexy... You probably saw him in Da Vinci Code or Firewall, though he wasn't at his hottest in Da Vinci Code, and I've not yet seen Firewall. I have seen, though, his older movies such as Mood Swingers where he's a young man living with his friends who all met at college, and he suddenly and randomly turns into a deranged homicidal maniac at the end. He's drop dead sexy when he has a shotgun. Then there's also Gangster No. 1 which is like a British Pulp Fiction except that it only follows one character known only as Gangster 55. Paul Bettany plays the younger version of Gangster 55. (Most of the movie is a flash back/reminiscence.) In that movie, he is a deranged homicidal maniac and drop dead sexy... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 12:05 am

Sounds to me like he's drop dead sexy...

I'm currently in love with Jesse McCartney's voice. Jesse himself... eh he's OK. Ever hear his version of I'll Try from Peter Pan Return to Neverland I think that's what it's from. BEST slow SONG EVER! I love PETER PAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime11/2/2008, 11:58 pm

SOMEBODY POST ON THIS THING! I know I am double posting and breaking a rule for no good reason, but nobody is posting on this thing and I have found a person to fangirl over.

Jonathan Burkin is amazing!!!
Google him. I did. AND I FOUND HIS FACEBOOK!
I wish he would've won, he was my favorite of this season.
Don't understand what I'm talking about? WELL I TOLD YOU TO GOOGLE HIM!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime11/16/2008, 1:16 pm

...Is it bad to lurve Robert Pattinson because he plays Cedric AND Edward, thus making him Cedward? Don't hurt me! -runs away-
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime11/17/2008, 5:43 pm

I love Matt Damon. And Dante Basco. I love Dante Basco. He has a sexy voice.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 1:04 pm

I fangirl over Mercutio. That's all that needs to be said here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fangirls (and boys), unite!   Fangirls (and boys), unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fangirls (and boys), unite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Nerd/Geek Culture :: Entertainment-
Jump to: