The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween RPG

Go down 
+5
thecurlyone
Stuff
Charli
Kevinin
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Halloween RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 4:35 pm

Zerb looked around. "No I didn't hear any noise at all. So I don't know what you are talking about at all."

Zerb still was trying to figure out what the heck was going on cause everything seemed to be chaotic.
(seriously, i'm having a hard time following what the heck is going on)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 7:10 pm

(Lari and Jasper have run off together, Nefnee's been pulled into a mysterious chamber and been sucked up to the second floor, and the rest of us are being led down into lower basement levels by an evil mastermind.)

Charli herself was at a loss. "We were looking for Lari and Jasper first, but now Nefnee's gone, as well. Do we look for her, or continue searching for the others?" They walked as she talked, none of them wanting to be in the absolute darkness left by the extinguishing torches. "What do you think, Kevinin? ...Kevinin?" But the vampire wasn't there anymore.
"Hey," Zerb said. "Does anyone else hear running water? It sounds like a river almost."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/10/2008, 6:43 pm

Lari was still being abducted...
"HELP ME!" she shrieked.
"Wow...some boyfriend..." her kidnapper commented.
"Shut up!" Lari was on the verge of tears again. She tried again, "JASPER, HELP ME!!" she wailed as she got farther and farther away, but still in hearing distance.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/10/2008, 8:19 pm

Jasper could hear Lari's shrieks but could not figure out were they are coming form. "JASPER, HELP ME!!" Jasper kept hearing, but this cry of help was different it was louder. As Jasper followed the cries, they kept getting louder and louder. All of the sudden Jasper say Lari and her kidnapper. He ran to Lari and took her from the kidnapper. Jasper couldn't get a clear look at the kidnapper's face, but it did look familar. The kidnapper followed Lari and Jasper, but eventualy they lost the kidnapper. "Thank you so much!" Lari said in a thrillled voice. Just then they heard another noise, but it did not sound like footsteps, it sounded like running water. "Do you hear that?" Jasper asked. "Yeah, I do, come on and lets follow the sound." Lari said and started off toward the sound.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/10/2008, 9:06 pm

"I say that we continue to look for those we started out looking for in the first place, who knows maybe we'll find the other's while we are at it eh?" Zerb said thinking about the running water. "Anyone else hear running water? It sounds like it is coming from farther down the hall, which would explain the ice on the walls, which means.. oh crap."

"What?" Charli asked

"Its means that this hallway floods at points in time, and I don't know when so we could all be screwed if these hallways do flood and we are down here." Zerb said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 6:21 pm

Walking hand in hand with Jasper, Lari walked down the passageway to reveal...an underground lake. "OMG this is like POTO!" Lari said as she went into full-phangirl mode. "It's awesome, isn't it, Jazz?"
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 8:27 pm

Charli couldn't just accept the new knowledge of the possibility of the flood. She had to actually see it for herself, so she sprinted away down the hall, skidding to a stop at the edge of a lake. Water flowed into it from what felt like the east wall and back out through a considerably smaller opening in the west wall. "Salt water," Charli breathed, sniffing the air as the others caught up to her. "It's a tidal lake. Christ, when was the last high tide...?" It was then that she saw Lari and Jasper about a hundred yards to her left. "Hey!" she called. "Lari! Jasper!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 9:28 pm

"Which is exactly what my issue was, I don't know when the tide was cause I'm not sure that since this lake is so far down that the moon effects it as much as it usually would. But we should get Lari and Jasper now shouldn't we?" Zerb said as he looked toward where Charli was yelling towards.
Back to top Go down
thecurlyone
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
thecurlyone

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 5:37 pm

Curly was very glad to see Lari and Jasper again. With kevinin and Nefnee gone she had had to hang out with Charli and Zerb who seemed to be off in their own world.
"Lari, Jasper!" Curly cried and ran over to them.
Back to top Go down
necroman100
necroman100

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 5:48 pm

Name: Shane "Angus"
Costume: The Gingerbread Man
Thoughts Regarding Halloween: Shane loves Halloween, can't get enough of that free candy. What could make Halloween much better? Sex is a possibility, but that's another Holiday entirely >_>
Connections: Married to Neff, Lari's brother-in-law, just barely knows Kevinin and everyone else

Shane suddenly steps in to scene and says

"Ok, Lari, Bring me up to speed, what happened so far? I was enjoying my annual Halloween mutton."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 6:02 pm

"Dude, me and Jazz are gonna die, Curly's happy to see us, and there's a flood," Lari explained to Shane as she dragged Jasper with her to the rest of the group. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
necroman100
necroman100

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 7:05 pm

"Just one, why are you and Jasperonni here gonna die?" Shane said as the flood Lari spoke of started to drench his gingerbread coated feet.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 7:09 pm

"'Cause of the flood," Lari explained. "Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
necroman100
necroman100

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 7:14 pm

"Anything I can do to help?" said shane, now with the flood water soaking into his socks and creeping up his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 8:11 pm

~Meanwhile~
Kevinin was investigating the wereabouts of Nefnee by flying about the Place when he suddenly fealt a strange dark aura emmiting from a Statue of "Morag the Dead Caller", one of the many Necromancers he has studdied under. Returning to his Vampiric form he took a closer look at the statue and remembered a quote from his old teacher
"When Life becomes Death and the Darkness speads, Feel the Aura and find the Dead" ...."Find The Dead... Oh hey I know..." Kevinin thaught

(Recites a spell that tells where the nearest dead body is)

Suddenly the statue moved revealing a doorway to what Kevinin thaught was an underground Tomb. (...It was...)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:11 pm

A quick glance at the clock on the mantle told Damion that the tide had begun to rise. Perfect. Whistling the finale of Stravinsky's Firebird Suite, he deftly manipulated his control panel while watching the video feed from the camera in Nefnee's cell. He saw her scream as the chamber fell back down to the lower levels. She scrambled up when the small panels opened in the bottom of the room to admit the icy flood, and Damion sat back to watch the other monitors and see what the other intruders would do.

Charli snapped back to reality. "Curly, Lari, Jasper! Shane?! Whatever, come on! You have to get to high ground!" Then she turned to Zerb. "Zerb, we have to find Kevinin and Nefnee before the flood gets to them."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 8:16 pm

"Fine fine." Zerb said perfectly calm for the fact that a water was rising
"Kevinin and Nefnee are both on a lower level actualy, believe it or not or at least that is what I'm sensing around this house." Zerb said as he felt around the wall for a bit until he found a spot and he punched through the ice and the wall. "Ah here we are, well time to go to a lower level, and no the water won't follow us if you hurry it up"
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:00 pm

Charli looked at the hole in the wall doubting both her knowledge of Zerb - sensing? - and his knowledge of how gravity affects the flow of water. But she followed him after the others had rushed past. "Hey!" she called to Zerb, running to catch up. "Hey, how do you know they're down here?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:41 pm

Zerb sealed the wall back up. "How do I know? Lets just say this place has just the right properties for me to use lifeform signals." Zerb said, realizing his cover was becoming blow extremely fast. "But don't worry about that now, I'll probably have more explained when we finally meet that bastard." Zerb muttered to himself as he began to lead the way in the direction he was sensing Nefnee since Kevinin seemed to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 11:53 am

"AHH SOMEBODY HELP! PLEASE... CHARLI...KEVININ... ZERB! Maybe even Lari or Curly!" Nefnee cried as water rushed in quickly. "I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GO THIS WAY! Well I did think it would be either drowning or getting shot but... NOT LIKE THIS! PLEASE, HELP!" Nefnee pounded on the wooden walls, eventually losing hope after the water rised above her head.
Back to top Go down
HeroOfTheKnight
Someone with some free time...
HeroOfTheKnight

Number of posts : 49
Location : Earth, United states...what you were expecting something more?
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 2:18 pm

My bio
Name: Scarlet Liv Goust (GOW-SST)
Costume: Linka -the girl version of Link from the Legend of Zelda-
Feelings toward Halloween: Love the holiday always over prepared
Connection: knows Nefnee and Lari

Scarlet stood a little straighter telling herself that she had defiantly heard someone scream for help, that the house was abandoned and haunted looking so someone was ghost hunting and found what they were looking for. She deliberated on the front steps fiddling with her messenger bag filled to the brim with candy and useful items- flashlights, first aid kits, blankets, a thermos of hot chocolate and so on. She rolled her eyes at her own strangeness at having brought such strange items. Another call for help made her grab the handle of the door and force her way in. The call was coming from the basement, she ran down the stairs the hall was flooding a large wood wall loomed before her. Scarlet drew her sword not exactly a prop but an antic Japanese sword that her family had gotten for her dad. She had had one heck of a time convincing him to let her use it. She began to whack the wood. Thump thump tump CRACK whoosh. The water spilled out as she cracked threw the wood. Nefnee spilled out of the box looking like a slightly drowned cat. She helped Nefnee up and to the stairs gave her the blanket and thermos of hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 2:59 pm

Zerb found the door and opened it up and found Nefnee and a new person, and a stream of running water on the other half of the room. "Well its good to know you are safe Nefnee. Not in too much trouble are we, and who might you be?" Zerb turned to look at this new person who had apparently saved Nefnee.
Back to top Go down
HeroOfTheKnight
HeroOfTheKnight

Number of posts : 49
Location : Earth, United states...what you were expecting something more?
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/17/2008, 3:08 pm

Scarlet smiles sheepishly "ummm hi! I'm Scarlet; I heard Nefnee screaming and decided to come and help...Chocolate?"She pulls several full size chocolate bars out of her bag as everyone enters the room. "Ummm why does it smell like the sea?" asks Scarlet wrinkling her nose.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 2:26 pm

(OOC: It's past tense, dear.)

"CHOC-" Nefnee spat and began to cough violently. Scarlet repeatedly slapped her back until Nefnee stopped. Nefnee then grabbed all of her chocolate and stuffed it in her soaking bag, eating a few along the way.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/19/2008, 4:07 pm

Zerb looked at Nefnee. "Well I think that answers my question. Oh and it smells like sea because of that." Zerb said as he pointed to the flowing river on the other side of the room. "That there contributes to the tide in the room that we come from which would have flooded and caused us to well drowned and die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween RPG   Halloween RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween RPG
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: RPGs-
Jump to: