The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

homecoming blues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
myworld119
Dork
myworld119

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-25

homecoming blues Empty
PostSubject: homecoming blues   homecoming blues Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 1:57 am

ok surprisingly, i have a serious question...

my best friend likes this guy, shes a freshman and hes a senior. he also likes her cause on like the 3rd day they knew eachother, he asked her out, but the problem is...he smokes =[
so she had to deny, but he said he was trying to quit smoking anyway, and now he did. my frineds ex-boyfriend who is obsessed with her, but not over obsessed, and the guy she likes now both asked her to homecoming, and she also said she was going to just go with me and a few of our friends to homecoming. but i dont want her to feel like she has to go with me and our friends to homecoming, but she does want to but yet she doesnt. so now she still likes this guy but she doesnt know if she wants to go out with him cause he still used to smoke. and now hes lost someone very close to him in his family, and i think she feels that she has to go with him to homecoming, because she would feel bad if she didnt(that is if he ever comes back to school), so how do i help her make a decision about going to homecoming, without feeling that she let different people down by promising a group she'd go with them, but trying to make someone else happier by going with them???????

*confusing question, i know...its a very complicated story

H E L P!! Question confused Question
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

homecoming blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: homecoming blues   homecoming blues Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 10:10 pm

Whoa, wait, that guy who used to smoke isn't a certain percussionist is he? (We can't use names here.) As far as the used to smoke thing, pasts don't matter. If he's quit smoking, then he doesn't smoke, thus making him an actual prospective date. She shouldn't mess with the ex-boyfriend because it failed once, and it's likely to fail again. Plus, it's kinda creepy that he's still obsessed with her. Freshman x senior? Doesn't matter. It's frowned upon, but when you look at it, it's only a couple of years. I fell in love with a senior my freshman year. Overall, your friend should do what she wants to do, not what she feels like she should do. This is homecoming. She has no obligation to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-06-28

homecoming blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: homecoming blues   homecoming blues Icon_minitime9/25/2008, 10:57 pm

Ummm.......... As I recall I did create an advice colum part to the forum........ Coffee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

homecoming blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: homecoming blues   homecoming blues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

homecoming blues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Life :: Life-
Jump to: