The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

The Family - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 7:56 pm

"I don't wanna know. And this means I'm going to have to go bra and pants shopping," Lari sighed. "And I just finished breaking in all my jeans..." she added sadly, remembering all the stairs she had to walk to break in her wardrobe. "I hate the Titans...When is all this going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:06 pm

"It usually happens over a period of about 3-5 months. But we haven't had to really deal with it that much before so the time might be a little off since it was 3-5 months in Greek times.. so might be one or two months off in our time now." Chuck said actually surprised Lari didn't ask, but then remember that Lari usually wasn't the perverted one and hoped that Nefnee never got into this same situation and he had to explain it to her and she actually ask what happens to the guys.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:12 pm

"Alright then..." Lari was quiet over this, chewing this new information over. "Wow...this is surreal..." she shook her head. "This is probably a weird dream or something."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:24 pm

"If only it were my dear. Unfortunately it isn't." Chuck said with a sigh, "I guess on the bright side of all this Grandpa gets to see his great grand daughter grow up some at least."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:28 pm

Lari looked out the window, trying not to cry. "So...in the course of twenty four hours, I'm a mom, my body is going to change completely, AND I'll only be able to have one more kid," she stated somewhat frenzied. "Oh yes, that definitely equals the 'bright side' of all this."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:31 pm

"Well how many kids did you want with Jazz?" Chuck asked "And you don't think being the daughter of God hasn't been weird either?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:33 pm

"I dunno, but I had options before! And it hasn't been that weird, not if one has been born into it. Which I have been. You being God is only weird to those married into the Family!" Lari explained.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 8:36 pm

"Yes, but this is similar to how you reacted when you were young and I had to sit you down and explain why when you pointed at the teacher's desk it exploded into flames but only the desk burned and not the entire room. I'm sorry this all happened.. I just hoped you would be happy about saving Grandpa for a few more years." Chuck said softly feeling like he didn't help in the end like he should have.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:05 pm

Emerald kept sneezing.

Hmm... I can't shake off the feeling that I'm forgetting something.

He stood up and looked around the room, finally stopping at his cell phone. He opened it up and saw that he had three unread messages.

Lari's giving birth. Come to the hospital!

"Freaking fanboys! I mean, vibrate!"

He rushed out of his house and started going to the hospital.

-----
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- La iba a buscar....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:14 pm

"Yes, I'm happy about saving Grampa, but I'm also depressed because I'm only going to be able to have one more child! My options have been taken from me!" Lari wailed, then she pointed at a chair in her room. It burst into flames. "That was a fun way to vent," she grinned. Then she thought a moment. "Do you think we should tell Jasper?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:18 pm

"Well are you going to tell him everything including the parts about your breasts and your waistline? If you aren't then I don't know if you should, but right now I think you should be happy to be able to have even one more kid, most teenage moms only get the one due to some complication or none cause they got an abortion too late." Chuck said wanting to make sure that if his daughter told Jazz that she told him everything.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:20 pm

"Well, he'd find out about the breasts and the waistline in a couple months...and do we really need to worry him about my meeting with Death?" Lari asked. "Should I tell him everything?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:24 pm

"Well the way I see it is, that you either tell him everything or nothing. You two are married, and husband and wife shouldn't keep secrets from each other." Chuck said

"But hey what do I know, its not like I'm god and know everything.. oh wait I do." he said trying to be funny
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:25 pm

Emerald rushed through the hospital, eventually getting to the Norris-Hale room.

He opened the door forcefully and rushed inside.

"What did I miss?"

----
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- Ehh?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:25 pm

"Haha," Lari rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll tell Jazz...where is he?" she asked as she looked around and noticed that Jasper was nowhere to be found. "KInd of hard to tell someone stuff if they're MIA," she commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:27 pm

"Well he should be in the cafeteria." Chuck said. "One moment.." he said closing his eyes and then he snapped his fingers and Jasper appeared with a tray loaded with treats and other kinds of desserts.

"There he is."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:30 pm

"You couldn't have done it the old fashioned way and taken more time, huh? I need to prepare for this!" Lari cried. "Um, this will be kind of awkward to tell you, love, but..." she began, then told Jasper everything. "And that's what happened when you left," she concluded brightly. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:31 pm

"Hmm.....

So that's what I missed. That's interesting.

Congratulations, Lari."
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Yep....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:33 pm

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lari shrieked as she pointed at Emerald and caught him on fire. "GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" she wailed. "Dad, make him leave!"
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:35 pm

"I came here because someone told me that you were giving birth."

Anarel

A cold breeze came in and extinguished the fire.

"I'll just leave if you don't want me here. I'm sorry for trying to be a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:37 pm

"No your friendship is welcome however right now we would like this to be family own Emerald." Chuck said with a slight bow and snapped his fingers placing Emerald back at his own home.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:42 pm

Umsciel

Emerald was transported back to the hospital room.

"I don't appreciate people transporting me without my consent. Thank you, though."

Umsciel

Emerald transported himself to Tokyo.
-----
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- Because we're only needed in Japan....
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 10:43 pm

"And I don't appreciate people trying to learn about how to be god." Chuck muttered to himself. "Note to self eliminate all magic users later on in the future." he said as he turned back to Lari and Jasper and waited for Jasper's reaction to what Lari told him.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 11:03 pm

Nefnee climbed in the front seat of the car and turned on the radio. "How do you think things are going in there?" she asked Zig.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 11:05 pm

"Probably pretty well, with your dad around your sister should probably be in pretty good shape even though she is trying to deal with death." Zig said before he gave Nefnee a kiss on the lips and began to drive off. "So where to Mistress Nefnee?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next