The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

The Family - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 7:46 pm

Well, are you happy now? You finally got the explosion you wanted, Lari glared at Chuck Norris over Jasper's shoulder. And don't you DARE say it's my fault!
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 7:51 pm

'Actually I was almost expecting him to stay calm and collective but he took a told u-turn, guess it all finally sunk into his system. Also why would I say it is your fault Lari?' Chuck asked Lari.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 7:54 pm

"Because I was the one who did all this!" Lari explained. "It's MY fault I can only have one more kid, it's MY fault I got pregnant in the first place, and it's probably MY fault Grampa's going to die in a decade!" she wailed, finally voicing all her insecurities.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:01 pm

Chuck shook his head at his daughter. "Honey look, you extended Grandpa's life by 10 years.. I wasn't going to tell you this cause I knew, but he was actually suppose to die within the week. You extended his life, so it is your fault, but its your fault that he will live for another ten years."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:05 pm

"What? How DARE you not tell me this vital information!" Lari shrieked as she lunged for Chuck Norris, but thankfully Jazz was able to hold her back. "Lemme at him!" she screeched.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:09 pm

Chuck had had enough of this and he began to grew to a size not seen by Lari, or a side of him. "ENOUGH!!!" he boomed in his loud godly voice "DO NOT QUESTION ME! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT, I WAS NOT GOING TO HAVE YOU FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR CHILD WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR GRANDFATHER."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:14 pm

Lari probably should have been terrified, like Jasper was, but she was only more upset. "Oh so that TOTALLY justifies LYING TO ME!" she screamed. "I'D NEVER FORGET ABOUT CHRISSY! 'CAUSE THEN SHE'D END UP LIKE ME! AND I ALREADY MESSED UP MY LIFE ENOUGH WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT HER AS WELL!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:24 pm

"DON'T BLAME ME. RUNNING OFF WITH A CHILD DEFINATELY SHOWS ME HOW MATURE YOU ARE. NOT TELLING ME OUTRIGHT THAT YOU HAVE A CHILD AS A TEENAGER AND STILL IN SCHOOL, VERY MATURE." Chuck boomed knowing full well this would probably end up in one of two situations. One was the great and wonder God battle arena.. or in the case of family gods... he might have to strip Lari of her God status and take away he daughter when she reached an certain age.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:29 pm

"OH, LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER! DO YOU KNOW HOW BLOODY ANNOYING IT IS TO HAVE GOD AS YOUR FATHER, SO YOU HAVE TO SEEM PERFECT, LEST YOU CREATE A SCANDAL?! I DIDN'T THINK SO! AND IT'S YOUR FAULT I GOT PREGNANT! IF YOU ONLY PAID ATTENTION TO ME ONCE IN A WHILE, MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT!" Lari yelled. "Forget it, I'm going to take my daughter and husband and live a normal, peaceful life elsewhere!" she added as she walked out, Chrissy in her arms, dragging Jasper along with her.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:37 pm

Chuck slammed his fist down and suddenly everything disappeared and it was just Lari Jasper Chrissy and himself shrouded in a black nothingness. After that he clapped his hands together and a glass with a swirling light appeared in his hands. "Lari, you know where you are and what to know what you can do now? To answer the first nothing, you no longer have any of your god powers and Chrissy doesn't either. Secondly you are in the void. Now you can take out all your anger on me until you are ready to calm down and have a conversation without constantly accusing me." Chuck said calmly now as the glass disappeared going to a place where only he could access.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:43 pm

"NO! I WILL NOT SUBMIT! ...hold Chrissy, love?" Lari handed Chrissy over to Jazz. Then she tried to find a way out. "I will get out of here! I can be independent of you!" she yelled as she ran around the void, looking for a way to escape. "I've fended for myself before!" she reminded her dad, then realized. "But that's when I had my powers...but I can get out of here easily! Just watch me!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:46 pm

Chuck just took a seat and watched his daughter run around in a circle. For awhile she would disappear off for awhile and come running in the same direction she just left. "I'll wait, I've got all eternity to do this." Chuck said with a sigh remembering when his father did this to him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:49 pm

Lari sighed in defeat and collapsed into a chair. "Fine...you win," she admitted sadly.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:54 pm

"Alright then." Chuck said "Now we can have a conversation." he said "Now why do you think you have to be perfect? I never told you that as a kid that you had to be."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 8:57 pm

"Hm, let's think...You're God, I'm daughter of God. Therefore, everybody thinks you're 'perfect' and 'flawless.' And it sucks! I hate being judged like this every day at school, at the mall, EVERYWHERE!" Lari sobbed. "It's stressful enough being a teenager without having more pressure!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 9:11 pm

"Honey no one said you had to be perfect. If people think you are perfect then let them think that. It doesn't mean you have to act that way. You just be yourself, I'm myself I'm not perfect I have my own demons and things that haunt me as well." Chuck said just wanting to be a father and a have a family that didn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 9:15 pm

"Yeah, right," Lari snorted in disbelief. "And I've TRIED being myself! Guys kept using me to get to YOU! Jazz was the only guy that actually liked me, and cared about my feelings and whatnot...Maybe I should become a hermit!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 9:54 pm

"Do you know what happened to those guys that used you to get to me?" Chuck asked. "If you become a hermit you can't see people anymore.. and last I checked you like being around people."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 9:58 pm

"No...what'd you do after they broke up with me?" Lari asked, curious. "And I could adapt to being a hermit..."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:01 pm

"I honestly think you would kill yourself or something before you could adapt. Many of those boys were tossed into a third dimension or instantly became crazy because none of them were worthy enough to be with you nor be able to look upon me. The reason that has not happened to Jazz yet is simply because I believe that he is the one that is good enough for you, why do you think I allowed you to get married as a teenager?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:04 pm

"I dunno, I always thought you didn't care," Lari admitted sheepishly. "And yes, I think Jazz is the one, too," she smiled as she hugged her husband. "And kill myself? Didn't I already promise to stop the suicides after the last attempt?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:06 pm

"Yes but as a hermit most things you said when you weren't a hermit don't matter. I always cared for you girls, I was always with you in school. Why do you think the bullies stopped bullying you after the first day of school? Hmm?" Chuck said remembering that whole thing with the guard dog.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:09 pm

"I love you, Dad," Lari hugged Chuck Norris. "Sorry for being such a bitch..."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:15 pm

Chuck hugged Lari back. "Its fine. You're a teenager, you just had a kid, made a deal with death a lot of things were put on you today. I just want to be able to help you as a father. So can I give you these back without having to worry about losing you?" Chuck said as he pulled the jar that had her powers in it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:17 pm

"Why of course, Dad," Lari smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next