The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother

Go down 
+2
AnotherBrickInTheFace
Stuff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Big Brother - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 6:52 pm

Nefnee ran out of water and refilled it with hot, hot tub water. "Burn!!!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 6:52 pm

"Okay," Jon came outside with several boxes in his arms. "You guys are making WAY too much noise. Don't force me to take drastic measures."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thoughts.com/socraticjerk
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 6:53 pm

"If it is too much noise for you Jon, then just shut the door." Aj said as he splashed Nefnee again.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:08 pm

Nefnee reloaded her gun and ducked down... "SPARTA!!!" she screamed as she shot at Jon.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:11 pm

Jon closed his eyes and endured the water until Nefnee's water tank was empty.

"Smart," Jon said, "very smart. And AJ, the noise carries all the way down to the basement regardless of whether or not the door shuts. Do you know what these are?" He indicated the boxes in his arms by raising them a bit.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:12 pm

"Dammit," Nefnee groaned. "WHAT IS THAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:15 pm

"Well then my dear friend Jon guess you better hope you can find a good pair of ear plugs. And if I had to guess. I would say those boxes possibly have Nef's clothes.. but it is just a guess." Aj said.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:17 pm

"These," Jon said, walking over to the chlorine pump, "are bouillon cubes from the pantry. They smell lovely." He unscrewed the pump cap, put his shirt over his nose and dropped a handful of the brown cubes into the pump. After he was finished, he screwed the cap back on and emptied the rest of the small boxes directly into the pool.

"Happy swimming!" He walked back into the house and disposed of the empty boxes.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:21 pm

"Oh damn that smells good!!!" Nefnee yelled as she jumped out of the hot tub. "Makes me hungry.... wait I was hungry anyway."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:31 pm

"Damnit." Aj said getting out. "It is going to take forever now to get the level's back to what they should be." He said as he started to drain the pool and began to mess with the chlorine machines to get the water back to what it should be.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 7:38 pm

"Now what?" Nefnee asked. "I guess I'm off to bed."
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 10:21 pm

"Take me with you!" Jon said in a high voice.

"Em! That is inappropriate!"

Jon walked out to the pool and threw a plastic jug into it, covering the bottom of the pool with slimy milk.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 10:28 pm

"You're such a bitch, Jon," Nefnee muttered as she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Someone with some free time...
Tis k.b!

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 11:06 pm

"I am sure everyone here is aware of that... I am also sure that is the image he is going for. God knows why." K.B said using the most sarcastic detective voice she could manage.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 12:01 am

"Because I'm hurt and lost in life and I was abused and I'm pining for your attention and love!" Jon said, pretending that he was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Tis k.b!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 12:06 am

"AWWW" K.b jumped up ran across the room and tackled Jon in a gaint bear hug. "Better??"
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 12:17 am

"No," Jon growled, "now I'm going to fall back into my cutting habit." He walked into the kitchen and got a knife.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Tis k.b!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 12:28 am

K.B, knowing Jon was joking, shrugged, walked to the couch and sprawled across it. "Please clean up after your self I hate blood."
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 1:20 am

Jon squirted a bit of red food coloring onto the knife, rubbed it over the blade and walked over to KB.

"Okay," he said, "I'll clean up." He wiped the blade on the couch near her face.
Back to top Go down
Tis k.b!
Tis k.b!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 2:26 am

K.B screamed, jumped up,ran over to the book case, grabbed the biggest book and promptly threw it as hard as she could at Jon. And smiled when she heard the statisfiying oof when it hit his stomache. "Asshole, next time it will be your head."
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 11:35 am

"Why are you trying to friggin destroy this house?! We have to live here you know!" Nefnee yelled, pointing at the bright-red stain.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 1:26 pm

"You sort of answered your own question," Jon said, picking up the book KB threw at him. "We have to live here, and I'm trying to destroy it. Once I destroy it, we won't have to live here because...well, because we won't be able to."
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 1:44 pm

"Well I doubt that will work!!!" Nefnee stormed off upstairs. "Do not disturb!!! Taking a shower!" she screamed from her room before slamming the steel door.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 3:24 pm

Jon walked into the basement and reappeared with the pipe Em had been brandishing and began banging on the steel door, creating a nauseating cacophony of metallic rings and clashes.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 7:48 pm

Aj just kept working on the system finally getting it corrected after hours of work and went inside. He just shook his head at Jon who was making racket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: RPGs-
Jump to: