The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)

Go down 
+5
Stuff
necroman100
master_eggman
Stevi_the_Great
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Empty
PostSubject: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 4:27 pm

k this game is coolness, 'cause I said so.
First, you name a moment in a musical where it seemed unnatural to start singing. Then, you mention something to take its place. Then, you mention the musical where it's from.
Ex: When a strange man who's been living in your mirror abducts you, you DO NOT start singing. You scream and run away. Wait- how can you NOT notice a guy behind your mirror? o.O (Phantom of the Opera)
When you hear voices behind your mirror, you DO NOT start singing. You wonder what the hell you've been smoking. (POTO)

Yes, you can use the same scenarios, but they MUST have different endings.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Stevi_the_Great
Bored
Bored

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 6:06 pm

agghhh POTO~!!!!!!!!

WHEEE I POSTED!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 6:07 pm

Yesh, you did. Now play the game with us. XD
Back to top Go down
Stevi_the_Great
Bored
Bored

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 6:11 pm

ok so when a little plant that seemed to appear out of nowhere starts wanting to suck your blood DON'T let it feed on you! and when i grows up really large and wants you to feed it flesh DON'T chop up the boyfriend of your crush...even if he it abusive!!! (lil shop)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 6:14 pm

When your best friend walks into a room and starts singing, you DO NOT sing back. You call the coppers to take her to the loony bin. (Phantom of the Opera)
Back to top Go down
master_eggman
Admin
master_eggman

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 7:00 pm

When you walk out into the streets of new york with an orphan DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES begin to sing. You will look like a pedo.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 7:04 pm

When you are forced to choose between two of your loves, DO NOT sing. You should choose an unexpected third man. Razz (Phantom of the Opera. again)
Back to top Go down
master_eggman
Admin
master_eggman

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 7:07 pm

Erik? Raoul? Non!
J'aime Mme Giry! Laughing
When you are dying, please don't go on about it. And don't leave on a high D.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 7:15 pm

You know she's old enough to be your Gramma....
When you are driving heavy machinery, NEVER sing "Howdy Neighbors." Your neighbors will think you're high. (Summer Stock)

Last edited by Lari_The_Squirrel on 7/18/2008, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
necroman100
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
necroman100

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/28/2008, 9:40 pm

When you are registering for the army I would advise you to MAKE SURE THE RECRUTERS AREN'T SINGING. If they are, you're having many an unpleasant night in where-ever-the-hell-istan
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/29/2008, 3:45 pm

When you find out you have HIV, you DO NOT start singing. You kill the bastard that gave it to you. (Rent)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/29/2008, 7:42 pm

Thank you Nefnee!! -gives you a cookie-

When you are talking to a giant blood thirsty plant, DO NOT sing with it. You kill it. (Little Shop of Horrors)
Back to top Go down
Stevi_the_Great
Bored
Bored

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/29/2008, 8:06 pm

next time you're on the roof of and opera house fleeing for your life from the man who wants to kill your true love, DON'T start singing love songs!!! chances are, the guy chasing you will follow your voices, find out you love the other guy over him and decide to come and pull a psyco bitch move. next thing you know, you'll be trapped under the opera house! ^^ ...though that doesn't sound too bad as long as it's erik who captured you...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime5/30/2008, 6:17 pm

True dat. Erik = mmmmmmm. XD Stevi, if I find Erik, you might have another sibling to replace Clay Aiken, who I'll give to my friend who likes him as much as me. ^_^

When you are up on the roof off the opera house with your fop and your Erik, you DO NOT sing love songs. You push Raoul off and look for Erik, who you then snog. xD (POTO yet again)

Question from Shane: Snog? What the hell is that?

Answer from Lari:Snogging = make out. Go read Harry Potter. xD

Last edited by Lari_The_Squirrel on 7/18/2008, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime7/14/2008, 9:00 pm

when you've been taken to jail for murder and are first meeting your warden - who is open about not giving a shit about you - you DO NOT imagine her singing and dancing *ahem* suggestively... for a bunch of men. (Chicago)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime7/18/2008, 2:08 pm

When your fiance tries to snog you in front of people, you DO NOT sing about why he can't. You deck him, then run off to be with Erik. ^_^ ~POTO
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime7/19/2008, 2:09 pm

When someone is explaining how they don't need air tanks in space or underwater, you DO NOT launch into a repetitive, obnoxious song about whatever you're doing at the moment. (The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime8/14/2008, 12:28 pm

When you are plotting against a mysterious entity, you do NOT sing about it in front of everybody. YOu draw out a battle plan with lots of code words to confuse him. ~POTO
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime8/15/2008, 7:20 pm

When you are living in the Middle Ages and a jousting competition is about to begin, you do not join the rest of the audience in singing "We Will Rock You". (A Knight's Tale)
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime8/16/2008, 3:59 pm

Sounds like the Pepsi commercial!

When you are in a new school and everybody already thinks you're crazy, you DO NOT begin to dance and sing about how you like to dance and sing. (Footloose)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime8/16/2008, 5:02 pm

Haha, I would!! ^_^

When you are at a cowboy bar, you DO NOT sing about how you love your baby, you go into a corner, ashamed of your clumsy boyfriend. xD (Footloose)
Back to top Go down
Kat
The awesome kinda nerd
Kat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime10/7/2008, 10:57 am

When you are at a new years eve party, and you're pushed on stage to sing karaoke with some dude you don't know, you don't GO DO IT, you leave and go do something else. (HSM)

When school finally lets out for the year, you don't start singing and dancing in the hallways, you kiss your boyfriend goodbye and go to the beach with your family and meet your bff there. (HSM2)
btw: That is sortof what I did. I didn't kiss my bf goodbye, considering I didn't have one, but I totally went to the beach and chilled with Shemp.
Back to top Go down
http://kitkatwhat.deviantart.com
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime10/7/2008, 6:58 pm

When you are delivering milk you don't start singing about tradition just get your job done and then explain about your traditions (Fiddler on the Roof)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime10/7/2008, 8:18 pm

When you've just bumped into a really hot guy, you don't start singing about how you can hear wedding bells. Way to scare him off. (Hairspray)
Likewise, when you are at the apartment of your true love who is currently missing and on the run from the police, you do not start singing and humping everything in her room. (Hairspray)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 2:15 pm

When you are having a nightmareish dream you don't incourage the dead people to sing in order to convince your wife why to marry this person. Explain to your wife why you think that the other guy is better anyway (Fiddler)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next