The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)

Go down 
+5
Stuff
necroman100
master_eggman
Stevi_the_Great
Alice Cullen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/9/2008, 7:31 pm

When you have just fallen through a tree and find yourself in a completely foreign land where everything is all messed up, you do not start to sing about your curiosity. (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/2008, 9:15 pm

When you are depressed about how you feel like something is missing and someone is trying to talk to you, you don't start singing about it you actually talk out your problem (Nightmare before Christmas)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 8:51 pm

When you are taking your son to meet his bride in an arranged marriage, you do not start singing about how the marriage will pull the family up out of the middle class.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 9:51 pm

What movie/musical is that even from?

"When a wedding is going on you don't start singing about the sunrise and sunset, you should be watching the wedding and then sing later" (Fiddler on the Roof)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2008, 2:28 pm

It was from Corpse Bride.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/13/2008, 2:40 pm

When a random new stranger walks into a pub you don't start singing to you, you either ignore him or explain to him what the hell is going on!!! (Corpse Bride)
Back to top Go down
Kat
The awesome kinda nerd
Kat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:37 am

When people decide that a cat can do strange magic, you don't sing "Magical Mister Mystofoles," you ask the cat to teach you to do magic as well, and interrupt the entire musical to learn magic from a feline.
Back to top Go down
http://kitkatwhat.deviantart.com
thecurlyone
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
thecurlyone

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 4:40 pm

When you see strange visions of your god father being tourtured by your mortal enemy DO NOT take the bait and walk into his trap, make pancakes instead. (harry potter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)   New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Game!! (Click eet or suffer my wrath!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2