The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Empty
PostSubject: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime6/12/2008, 2:27 pm

I'm so pathetic. I bottle three fairies, and five minutes later, I've used them all. T_T
Back to top Go down
necroman100
Wow...you've actually made it this far... -gives you a cookie-
necroman100

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime6/12/2008, 10:12 pm

Unfortunatley, I've never played A Link to the Past, but I've played almost every other one, but didn't have the patience to beat any of them.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime6/13/2008, 12:05 am

Link to the Past is the only one I've actually played. I've fallen in love with Ocarina of Time, though, from watching my friend play it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
necroman100
necroman100

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime6/13/2008, 10:23 am

Play it yourself and in the first hour of playing it you will have had at least 5 orgasms.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime6/13/2008, 10:28 am

necroman100 wrote:
Play it yourself and in the first hour of playing it you will have had at least 5 orgasms.

-walks into thread- ....Did I come at a good time? Suspect Damn, why do I ALWAYS walk in during the awkward bits?¿?¿?¿? -walks back out-
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
master_eggman
Admin
master_eggman

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime6/13/2008, 1:40 pm

You think ONE dark world is annoying? Download Zelda Classic, and get the "Hidden duality" quest. It has TWO.
Back to top Go down
Kevinin
The awesome kinda nerd
Kevinin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime7/7/2008, 4:18 pm

Never played Link to the Past but i love Loz Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess (for Game Cube)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime7/12/2008, 9:09 pm

twilight princess is beautiful. I cried while playing it. and for some reason, I'm good at that one. the only time I lost a heart was when I discovered carniverous plants.

EDIT 23Sep08: I'm revitalizing the thread to gripe about one thing. I've just discovered the Legend of Zelda Television Series. The music is wonderful, but the animation is lacking, there are only TWO pieces to the TRIforce, and the character interpretation sucks. Zelda's a spoiled little brat, and Link speaks! No! Not only does he speak, but he's a rude, arrogant, prick. Why?! Why have they done this?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?   omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg, who else hates the dark world in LoZ: Link to the Past?
Page 1 of 1