The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Brother

Go down 
+2
AnotherBrickInTheFace
Stuff
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Big Brother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:29 pm

Lari saw Jon, knife in hand, and began screaming," AHHHHHHHH! IT'S A MURDERER! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" she shrieked as she dove behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:29 pm

"...You've got to be fucking kidding me," Jon said. "I went in there for cheese and crackers...Lari, shut your mouth!" He threw the knife down the hallway and stormed off, but promptly poked his head back in and said, "I'm getting my own room."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thoughts.com/socraticjerk
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:31 pm

Aj walked over and picked the knife up from the floor. "Alright then man that's cool." he said taking the knife back to the kitchen "Well at least we get a fully stocked kitchen that looks like it gets restocked every couple of weeks." Aj called to the rest of the people.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:33 pm

Jon was reading a book and resting his chin in his hands as AJ walked into the kitchen. "What do you want?" Jon asked.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:33 pm

"There's only four rooms... How many do we have?" Nefnee began counting people.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:35 pm

"No murderer?" Lari asked as she peeked out from behind the couch. Seeing no killer, she smiled, "Cool! I'll live!" she began to happydance.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:37 pm

"One more person can have their own room, a girl. DIBS!!!!" Nefnee ran off and began opening and slamming doors.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:37 pm

Emerald walked over to the group.

"Wait, what happened? I was taking a nap in the basement and I guess that I overslept."
----
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- Form of! An egyptian homosexual!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

"We have eight Nefnee." Aj said. "Since Jon has called his own room that leaves three rooms for four people." Aj said as he walked back into the living area.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:39 pm

Lari's hyperactivity got the better of her. "DANCE PARTY!" she yelled as she began to blast Hairspray.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:40 pm

"Oh dear god." Aj said walking away not wanting to hear Hairspray right now
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:40 pm

"Wait!"

*changes the Hairspray to German metal music*

"There. Now we can have a party."
----
<em>ShadowPendant</em>-+ I only duel minor characters from Season One.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:41 pm

"Right.. anyway... apparently Shoupuff and me are sharing a room." Aj called from upstairs
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:43 pm

Jon walked out of the kitchen calmly and pretended to accidentally bump the radio off the coffee table. It fell on the floor, made a fizzy noise and went dead. "Oh, damn. I need to be more careful." He smiled snidely and walked to his room.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:44 pm

"JON YOU ASS! Eight? Lemme count again..." Nefnee walked down the hallway counting her fingers. "Four girls, four boys. I'll bunk with KB I guess then."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:45 pm

"No!" Lari pouted as her music was changed and eventually got dead. "Broadway musicals all the way!" she exclaimed as she got out her iPod speaker and began to blast Phantom of the Opera. Happy once more, she began to sing along.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:46 pm

"Right.. anyway." AJ said as he picked up the mess of the radio. "Don't worry guys, don't worry about the radio." He said as he threw out the radio "Yeah.. but someone is going to have three.. since Jon apparently has his own room... unless someone wants to sleep on the couch."
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:47 pm

"Those rooms are huge!" Jon called as he trudged down the stairs. "There are two beds in each, so you guys can have one if you need an extra. Lari, shut that bullshit off or I'll break that, too."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:49 pm

"No! Not Ippy!" Lari cried out as she ran off with her iPod and speaker to...the closet. "I'll have a dance party in here!" she declared.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:49 pm

"Oh just can it and go listen to your own music Jon." Aj said not wanting anyone to go breaking personal items right now.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:50 pm

"Jon, stop being so irritable."

He then got out his own iPod and speakers and put on Satanic chanting.

"I volunteer to sleep in the basement! It's nice and cold!"
----
<em>ShadowPendant</em>- Yeah.
Back to top Go down
AnotherBrickInTheFace
OMG you're AMAZING
AnotherBrickInTheFace

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:51 pm

Jon yanked the closet door open. "I don't mind music as long as it doesn't suck," he snarled, prying the iPod from her fingers. Keeping her at bay with an arm, he scrolled through the music. "You have plenty of good stuff in here; why do you only play the crappy stuff? And get some damn headphones." He dropped the iPod on the floor and jumped onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:51 pm

"Right then, hope you enjoy it." Aj said thinking that was just plain odd that he would want to sleep in the basement for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:52 pm

"I'm not prepared for this... I need clothes and... internet," said Nefnee looking around. "Wait you guys make up most of my internet friends!"
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2008, 10:53 pm

"Wait, what? We have no internet?

Does the phone still work?"
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- The basement is larger than any of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Big Brother - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: RPGs-
Jump to: