The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You haven't lived until...

Go down 
+2
Yeti
Charli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charli
Fire Breathing Rubber Ducky of Awesomness
Charli

Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2008-06-12

You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/11/2008, 10:12 pm

You haven't lived until you've tried to convince adults in charge that the girls in marching band should wear the skirts in the supply closets because Japanese school girl whores is a better look than gay sailors.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 11:28 am

You haven't lived until you've been convinced into thinking that there is a madman on the streets waiting for you, making you take an alternate route back to your friend's house that takes you 40 minutes to navigate.
-*-*-*-*-
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Why weren't any of you at J's party yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 1:45 pm

You haven't lived until you've had to deal with parents changing their minds at least five times concerning whether or not you could go to a certain party.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 9:05 pm

You haven't lived until you've mapped out your plan to take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/13/2008, 5:38 pm

You haven't lived until you've fought with your friends over which one of you will take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 6:03 pm

You haven't lived until after you've fought with who will take over the world you actually agree to start dividing up the contries as to who will control what.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:21 pm

You haven't lived until you've relinquished your claim on New Zealand. (Can I please still have that valley for Edoras?)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:29 pm

(What country are you willing to give up for that little section?)

You haven't lived until you've used night vision goggles.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:37 pm

(I'm not giving you a country for a valley! ...How about Indonesia?)
You haven't lived until you've had a shaft of wood shoved into your hands by a guy, terrifying you because you don't know how to handle it. (Could I have worded that any more perversely?)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:52 pm

(no I don't think you could have worded the worse, I'll trade you hawii for that valley)
You haven't lived until you've seen the orginal Star Trek
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:54 pm

(How about Midway?)
You haven't lived until you've fallen in love with several men who have all been dead for several hundred years.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:56 pm

You haven't lived until you've actually been friends with the person who loves those guys

(how about the islands that are off Alaska, can't remember the name right now)
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 9:58 pm

You haven't lived until your crushes on fictional characters result in another character raping you via your dreams and then harassing you via pseudo-schizophrenia for three days.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:05 pm

You haven't lived until you've started flipping out about your own made up characters and how they are mocking you.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:06 pm

You haven't lived until you've been to f-chan.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:10 pm

You haven't lived until you actually go and edit Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:13 pm

You haven't lived until you've claimed "Night on Bald Mountain", "One-Winged Angel", and "The Imperial March" as your theme songs.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:15 pm

You haven't lived until you've played and beaten all the Final Fantasy Games.. oh and you actually completely understand the plots too.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/14/2008, 10:17 pm

You haven't lived until you've searched a church booksale for a Hannibal Lecter book... and found it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
The awesome kinda nerd
Kat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:28 am

You haven't lived until you've gotten on this forum at school instead of doing your classwork...and your teacher didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://kitkatwhat.deviantart.com
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 4:56 pm

You haven't lived until you've gone onto xkcd.com at school instead of doing your classwork and the teacher only laughed and asked you to find her favorite comic for her to read again.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 7:59 pm

You haven't lived until you've learned that your instructor is telling that Politics and Prostitutes are very similar.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:09 pm

You haven't lived until Commander's "written" you one of his form recommendations. (It was so beautiful that Mike's mother cried... and then Mike, Winnie, and Annie all realized that they had been given form letters.)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:29 pm

You haven't lived until you've delayed an entire day's class just to keep the lesson from going any further because of the pep rally.
Back to top Go down
Charli
Charli

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/16/2008, 10:33 pm

You've haven't lived until you've set the class on two tangents before the slide show was set up, another on the first slide, and yet another tangent two slides later. Lucky for us the Falklands War was so short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You haven't lived until...   You haven't lived until... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You haven't lived until...
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Box Of Random String :: Forum Fun :: Forum Games-
Jump to: