The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly

Go down 
+2
Charli
Alice Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
HeroOfTheKnight
Someone with some free time...
HeroOfTheKnight

Number of posts : 49
Location : Earth, United states...what you were expecting something more?
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/10/2008, 7:54 pm

Suddenly and without warning Scarlet appeared in a blaze of blue light. "Hey! I came to see some fighting and I think I stepped into a rift in the space time contium. Whoa cool a parallel universe!! Okay so what are the diffrences of this world and the other one it could be small or HUGE!!" Scarlet didn't seem to have changed at all except that she didn't have her mesenger bag. She looked down in surprise then her eyes bugged out. " WHERE IS MY BAG???????!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Mad pale bounce affraid I don't like this world I'm leaving you guys want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/11/2008, 4:16 pm

"Not until I prove I am Lari," LWLLC pouted. "Wanna watch me?" she asked Scarlet."It'll probably be very entertaining."
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
HeroOfTheKnight
HeroOfTheKnight

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/14/2008, 9:39 pm

"Only if it doesn't take long...I hate being without my bag...my enemies can find me...and I'm not prepared...Don't ask...." Said Scarlet nerviously.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 12:45 pm

Shemp wagged his tail.
"I'm enjoying this dimension," he said as he walked up to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/27/2008, 6:03 pm

"Let's just all admit I'm Lari!" LWLLC smiled.
Meanwhile in the other dimension...
"Oh my God, I killed Lari!" Curly gasped.
"BOO!" roared Lari's hobbits as Curly's cheered wildly.
"We need to get her to a hospital!" Charli realized. "Call 911!" she told Nefnee.
"Do you know the number?" Nef asked as she got out her phone.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/27/2008, 11:08 pm

"Um..."
"Nevermind, hello? Operator? Can I get the number for 911?" Nefnee asked the phone.
Charli hit her forehead.
Back to top Go down
HeroOfTheKnight
HeroOfTheKnight

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 11:31 pm

"Whoa! hey what happend to Lari?... Never mind. The number is 911.... Lari...Lari ....LARI WAKE UP!!!" Cried Scarlet. Then Her bag started vibrating. She quickly opened up her bag and brought out a large crystal on the end of a rope. "Hey! Scar 4 I got stuck in..." said a voice that sounded like her own when another voice came out sounding like Curly imitating Lari said "Hey Scar what'cha doing?" The parallel Scarlet said "nothing LWLLC think how can we prove Lari is Lari?" .... Idea "Oh... make her sing! One of the recent songs so you can varify...and hurry up... they think Lari's dead!" called Scarlet of the control 4 dimension.... "Right! Thanks!" called without bag Scarlet of the opposite 4 dimension.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 2:18 pm

In the normal dimension, Lari lied there, kind of a corpse. Lari the Ghost floated out of her body. "Hello? You people should be resurrecting me!" she pointed out, then began to give her corpse the Heimlich. Yet, seeing as she was a ghost, didn't do much good. "Ugh...damn being a ghost," she sighed. "Where's Jasper? Maybe he can do an emergency vampirization or something...can someone call him? I can't," Lari looked down at her transparent hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly   Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Battle: Lari vs Curly
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4