The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

The Family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 8:54 pm

Chuck pulled into Jasper's Driveway about five minutes later and heard a car screeching down the road but didn't take much of it for granted, So he knocked on the door of the house and waited for Jasper to respond but no one came so he headed out to his car and called his daughter's phone.. pretty sure she wasn't going to anwser but figured that it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 8:59 pm

Lari was driving when...
Ring!Ring!Ring! her cell phone startled her in the almost tangible silence. Glancing at the caller ID, she saw it was her dad. Sighing, she hit the "Ignore" button on her phone, then texted Jasper. Please tell my dad to quit stalking me, I'm pretty sure he's at your place. Thanks dear. Shaking her head, she put her phone away and went back to her driving.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 9:27 pm

"Well I guess she is going to ignore me.. not like I wasn't expecting that one. Well I guess I'll go home and wait til she calls me or she just comes home." Chuck said as he turned his truck around and headed back to the house and began to wonder why Lari was acting so odd. He knew that Lari was always an oddball and acted goofy but this was a new extreme and was odd even for Lari, who had usually always loved her father.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 9:34 pm

Lari drove on, thinking long and hard about what she was doing. She hated hurting her dad, but she didn't want to tell him what happened for fear of "tarnishing the respected Norris name," like Grampa always ranted on and on about. No, you gotta get home, girl! she sternly told herself. But you might wanna pick up Jasper first... Lari eventually went to Jasper's, picked him up, then drove home. Sighing yet again, she pulled a u-turn and went back home, walking in through the front door. Then they walked to her dad's study. "Dad? I'm pregnant..." she announced shakily, leaning on Jasper for support.

Last edited by Lari Norris on 12/6/2008, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 10:01 pm

Chuck got up and hugged his daughter he couldn't be mad at her right now. Later though he would probably drive her over to Jazz's house and they would have a serious talk about this and how they were going to get through it. But for right now he was just happy to have his little girl home.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/6/2008, 3:02 pm

Lari hugged her dad back, not more than a little confuzzled. "You mean you're not going to disown me or kill Jazz?" she asked perplexedly. "And shouldn't we have a serious talk about how immature we are, how we disgrace the noble name of Norris, blahblahblah?" Lari asked as she stood by Jasper again. "And what's Grampa Jay gonna think?" she cringed as she imagined telling him. Somehow he always knew it would be her who would mess up first out of all his granddaughters. Not Mo, not Nefnee, not Curly, but her. She hated to prove him right, but it was going to get pretty obvious in a few months.

Last edited by Lari Norris on 12/6/2008, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/6/2008, 3:28 pm

Suddenly Nefnee walked in. "What's all the drama? Oh hey Jasper." Nefnee was Lari's twin, but completely different, as they weren't identical. "Ok so some of the boys are playing Rockband 2 up near Jesus's way. Can I go?" She asked Chuck Norris as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 7:10 pm

"Dude, not cool! Can't you see we're trying to have a serious conversation?" Lari bitched, then began sobbing. "I'M SO MISUNDERSTOOD!" she wailed as she went running to her room, sobbing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 8:36 pm

"Nefnee I'll talk to you later, you can go but I want you back by 10:30." Chuck sighed and headed up to Lari's room and knocked and entered the room and sat down on the bed next to his daughter and began to rub her back softly. "Honey, yes I'm a little disappointed in you but Grandpa Jay can shove it as far as I'm concerned. I may be disappointed in you but I will never disown you nor will I kick you out.. espically considering the fact that you are pregnant. We will go over and talk to Jazz a little later k? But right now I believe it will not do any good if I make you feel bad about your decision, right now all I can do is support you and let you deal with them on your own, but I will never disown you in any manner." Chuck said in a calm and loving voice and he kissed his daughter's head and held her closely.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 11:07 pm

"But... I don't drive..." Nefnee said quietly up the empty stairs.
Effin people. No matter how much I try to avoid the drama, my drama queen of a sister brings it in in double amounts and gets all the attention. I'll show them.
"I'm sick of this place," she mumbled as she turned around bumping right into jasper.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 7:44 pm

At this, Lari stopped sobbing and took a deep breath. "Thanks Dad," she attempted a smile, but it looked more like a grimace. "Can we talk to Jazz now? He came with me to talk to you, he's probably waiting in your study," she explained as she got up, really wanting to get this over with. Lari then got out her cell phone. "Hey Jazz, it's me, come on up," There was a brief pause as Lari listened to what Jasper had to say, then," No, he's not going to kill you, just please come up," she said, then hung up her phone. Then she collapsed into her swivel chair, emotionally exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 9:23 pm

Chuck sat down in his chair behind his desk in the study and waited for Jazz to come up to the study. "The boy is probably scared out of his mind, but no I won't kill him. I don't know where he would get an idea like that at all." Chuck said with a bit of a chuckle as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 10:48 pm

"Hey... dude..." Nefnee waved her hand in front of Jasper's face. "Hello? Do you drive? Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 7:12 pm

Lari sighed heavily from her seat, then went over to her piano (a gift from her dad) and began playing, smiling happily to herself, waiting for the serious discussion to begin.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 7:14 pm

"Yes I can drive, but not right now, ok?" Jasper said to Nefnee. Jasper then went up stairs to Lari's room to have a talk with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 8:16 pm

Lari continued playing her piano, quite content, forgetting that her life was messed up irrevocably. Then she heard footsteps ascending the stairs. "He's coming," she told her dad, still off in her own little world. This statement didn't really register with her until she heard the knock at the door, which startled her tremendously. "Dad, I know you're God and all, but please don't smite, damn, or harm Jazz," Lari glared at her dad.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 11:53 pm

"I told you that I wouldn't kill him Lari. As god my word is my word and can't be broken and it will be fulfill ok?" Chuck said as he heard the steps of Jazz as he approached the study.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 6:16 pm

"I didn't say kill, I quite clearly said smite, damn, or harm," Lari rolled her eyes, then opened the door and let Jasper in. Once Jasper sat down in the seat across from Chuck, she sat in Jazz's lap, her eyes daring her dad to object.

Last edited by Lari Norris on 12/13/2008, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 4:34 pm

"Hello Mr.Norris, how are you?' Jasper asked nervously "I am sorry, and I will understand if you don't want me near Lari every again, but I want you to know that I love you daughter, Mr.Norris, and I want what is best for her." Jasper added while he waited for Lari's father to talk.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/13/2008, 11:40 pm

Nefnee glared at the door to the study. Everyone was ignoring her as usual. Lari always does the dramatic stuff. Nefnee trudged to one of Chuck Norris's other studies and slowly opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/14/2008, 9:08 pm

"I understand the fully, which is why I'm expecting that you had some sort of a plan to help pay for this child. I will allow our medical Insurance to pay for the pre-pregnacy as well as the birth and other hospital costs. However I do expect that you are going to be able to pay for the basics of the child. By the way Jasper do you know how much a baby costs a week?" Chuck asked. "I'll be back in one moment while you try to figure that out." Chuck said as he got up and left the study to get Nefnee and take her over to her friend's house.

"Nefnee if you want to go to Jesus's house lets go now." Chuck said putting on his leather jacket after he found Nefnee in one of his studies.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/14/2008, 10:16 pm

Lari furrowed her brow as she attempted the mental math. "Jazz, I have a bad feeling about this," she said, her eyes filled with worry. Then she began weeping. "We're not gonna be able to keep this baby! We're only teens!" she cried as she buried her face in her hands. Then she recovered suddenly. "Let's go to Canadia!" Lari's eyes had her signature insane glow when she was being crazy. "Dad will never have to know!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/14/2008, 10:25 pm

Chuck drove Nefnee to Jesus's and gave her money incase they went out for food later and told her that he would be back around 12 or so so be back at Jesus's by then. He drove back home and went up to his study.

"I hope you two haven't thought up anything crazy like Canadian where it would be worse to try and raise a kid." Chuck said sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 5:40 pm

The color in Lari's face vanished as she remembered that her dad was God, so any escape attempts were futile. "No, Dad, of course not, where would you get such an idea?" she smiled innocently, then she inhaled sharply. "Ouch, I think it kicked me," she glared maliciously at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/15/2008, 6:17 pm

"If it is kicking and this is the first that I have heard of you being pregnant... how long ago was it that you two had sex?" Chuck asked looking across from his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next