The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

The Family - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 7:48 pm

"You could start doing the paper work.. usually only takes about an hour. And you can do cool things with god as you dad.. unfortunately if you don't know what religion he is.. you have to make sure the other religious gods don't claim the right over him for smiting a person." Chuck said. "So you could smith someone you know who is either Jewish or Christian."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 7:54 pm

"Oh really? What kind of cool things?" Lari asked skeptically. "And paperwork? Do you honestly trust me with paper?"
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:00 pm

"No.. but I do trust the pen that I gave you when you had a kid." Chuck said as he handed a pen to Lari. "It will start filling out the paperwork on its own with a snap of your fingers.. or a slap whichever is easier. That my dear is one of the oddly useful things that you can use as the daughter of god." he said
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:02 pm

"Oh...that's pretty amazing," Lari said as she snapped her fingers, and the pen sprang to life. "Wow..." she said as she watched the pen in awe.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:06 pm

"Yeah.. how else did you think I got all that school paper work that you're schools send home every year?" Chuck asked as he summoned up a plant.

"Oh yeah.. and you can summon plants that produce any type of food or drink." he said as the plant produced a slice of pizza and a coke.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:08 pm

"That's pretty trippy," Lari smiled as she continued to watch the pen. "Are you sure I'm not high or some other cool shit?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:12 pm

"Well considering they took you off the IV drip for pain meds for the labor about a few hours ago, yes I'm sure that you aren't high or on any other medication trip." Chuck said looking at Lari
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:14 pm

"Cool. Wait, what? They took me off the drugs?" Lari asked sharply.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:16 pm

"Yes.. but as my daughter you didn't feel anything cause you just starting to make your own pain drug. Yet another thing about being god, you can just start making your own meds and automatically be put into your body." Chuck said
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:23 pm

"So I can get high with absolutely nothing?" Lari grinned.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:24 pm

"Yes, you can.. and being a god.. suffer no ill side affects. However it starts to get boring after awhile.. trust me I know about it. I use to do it all the time." Chuck said
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:25 pm

"You were a stoner? Yeah right!" Lari snickered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:28 pm

"Well it isn't something I'm proud about. No one could tell anyway cause we are able to mask it so we don't look or even act like we are high, but get to feel the great and wonderful effects that many of the drugs normally would cause." Chuck said with a sigh as he drank his coke.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:31 pm

"That sounds like fun," Lari grinned, her eyes lighting up. "I can get high whenever and no one would know!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:33 pm

"Except me.. and I have no problem with you doing it.. as long as you are in the house when you do, and not around your baby. I hope you realize that you still have a child to take care of and that I can still remove your god like status." Chuck said not wanting his daughter to forget about her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:37 pm

"Yeah, I know," Lari said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:40 pm

"Lari, I will yank it from you now if you don't get off the trip you are on right now." Chuck said knowing his daughter was starting to get herself high on her own drugs
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:46 pm

Lari sighed, "Fine. Killjoy," she glared at her dad. "You tell me I have all these cool powers and then I can't use them? What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:48 pm

"You can use them, I just don't want you to be using them while you are suppose to be caring for a child and while your husband is in the room. Aren't you hungry at all from giving birth?" Chuck asked amazed that his daughter hadn't asked for food in the last three to four hours.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:49 pm

Lari thought a moment. "Surprisingly, no. I should be though, shouldn't I?" she pondered this.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:51 pm

"Well considering that it takes a large amount of energy to give that final push to get the child out. Anyway any other powers you think or thought a god should have since we are pretty much still on this topic." Chuck asked his daughter while she pondered the food question from before.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:52 pm

"Not now, pondering," Lari said as she stared out the window in thought. "You know what I'm like once I ponder..."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 8:54 pm

"Oh yes I know. I can last hours or even possibly days.. in may case anyway." Chuck said pulling out his special phone and sent a few confirmation messages around.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 9:00 pm

Lari stared out the window, thoughts flying around in her head. "Hey Dad...what if he doesn't respond?" she asked, referring to Jasper. "Or what if he divorces me, or what if..?" she began a whole bunch of "what if?" questions.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 9:02 pm

"Well if he does divorce you I'll probably show him the error of his ways." Chuck began as Lari started her barrage of what if questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next