The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

The Family - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 2:01 am

"Hmm somewhere.... quiet... alone... or maybe... ever been to Crybaby Bridge?" Nefnee sat up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 2:58 pm

Lari sighed. "I think he's in shock, Dad. Like any other sane guy would be when he learns that his wife made a deal with Death, which results in her saving her Grampa for another decade, only being able to have one more kid, and going to look different in a month or two," she stated calmly as she waited for Jasper's reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 4:35 pm

"No I don't think I have care to tell me what that place is all about?" Zig asked Nefnee

~Hospital.

"Probably.. that or he is really just taking a long time to actually process all of this information. It was a lot of info to take in at once." Chuck said from his seat near the window.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 4:38 pm

"Indeed. So we just wait?" Lari asked, hating the idea of just sitting around doing nothing as Jazz processed the new information.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 4:56 pm

"I guess so." Chuck said with a sigh annoyed with waiting and afraid that Nefnee might have been able to over hear all of what happened since she was a daughter of god and probably had some power she hadn't told him about.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/27/2008, 4:58 pm

"Wanna go do something while we wait? This could take a while," Lari suggested, glancing at her watch.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 12:11 am

"Well do you have any ideas?" Chuck asked as he skimmed through the messages on his special phone and made notes of who he would have to smite later.

Zig drove to the location that Nefnee had told him where the Crybaby Bridge was. "You know you never told me why it was called Crybaby or what is so great about this bridge." Zig commented as he put the car in park and turned the keys to the point where all you can do is play with the radio or just roll the windows down, that is unless some idiot opened the doors and then it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 4:53 pm

"Not really, no," Lari said sadly as she stared out the window. "You're God, do you have any ideas? 'Cause if I'm left to just waiting, I might do stuff..." she said, remembering the last time she was forced to do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 7:30 pm

"Like what kind of stuff?" Chuck asked summoning a fireball and tossing it back in forth.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 7:35 pm

"I dunno," Lari said sadly as she set random things on fire and extinguished the flames.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 7:37 pm

"Like that I see." Chuck said throwing the fire ball at Lari "How about a little game of catch?" He said aer throwing the ball
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 7:39 pm

"Groovy," Lari grinned as she deftly caught the fireball and threw it back to Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 7:44 pm

"I thought you would enjoy this game." Chuck said as he continued the game of fireball catch and still waiting for Jazz to respond
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 7:48 pm

"It's fun!" Lari smiled as she tossed the fireball back. "When do you think he'll respond?" she wondered as she watched Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/28/2008, 11:17 pm

Back to the bridge...

"It's haunted... apparently. Not sure of the legend but-" Nefnee said. By now, she had successfully climbed into the drivers seat, sitting backwards and on Zig.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:17 am

"Haunted eh?" Zig said as he kisses Nef once. "So the ghost comes after couples then I presume?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:23 am

"Especially in cars."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:24 am

"And I assume most of those couples are making out and or having sex right before the ghost is suppose to attack then?" Zig asked
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:29 am

"Hm, likely." Nefnee pulled the lever to her right and pushed Zig's seat back.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:31 am

"Hmm sounds kind of kinky to me." Zig said with a bit of a smirk on his face as nef lowered his seat.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:42 am

"Well I guess you're not afraid of a little ghost, then, are you?" Nefnee gave a relaxed face at this smirk. She then lied down and accidentally kicked the radio, turning it up.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 2:51 am

"Of course not, I see no reason to be afraid of a little ghost." Zig ask as he smirked back after seeing Nefnee accidentally turning up the radio.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 7:10 pm

"Dad?" Lari said as she caught the fireball for the 50th time. "This is getting a tad boring. Can I smite this dude who's been annoying me?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 7:37 pm

"Unless you like going through a whole lot of godly beauacracy then no." Chuck said as he caught the ball and had it vanish as soon as he caught it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/29/2008, 7:39 pm

"Aw, you'd think that with God as your dad you can do cool shit," Lari pouted adorably. "Then what can I do as we await his response?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next