The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial

Go down 
+3
Stuff
AzurEmerald
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2008, 7:04 pm

"Nefnee, be happy that I won't be charging you with breaking an entering.." Zerb said unlocking the door and call the repair guys to get a new door but in within the hour. Yeti then picked up the file about the trial and skimmed over it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2008, 8:43 pm

"Yes, Ms. Norris, but we'll need to see if the defendant can make it," one of Lari's lawyers explained.
"Great, more red tape," Lari pouted, then changed her tune, "Do you guys mind if I step out for a moment?" she smiled radiantly.
"Of course, go right ahead," her other lawyer consented.
"Awesome," she said as she all but ran out of the small office. Once outside the office, she leaned against the wall, trying to regain her composure and her sanity. Oh my damn, if I'm forced to stay one more second in that...place, I'll surely go mad, she thought miserably in the hallway. Maybe I should give up! Lari pondered, then No! If I give up, then I'll be as passive as ever! she told herself defiantly, but continued leaning against the wall, unwilling to go back into her lawyers' office.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 10:49 am

Emerald, seeing that the other guys were ignoring him, started walking to the small cafeteria area hidden in the building. He ordered some food and sat down. Emerald put on some music and started eating.

I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Wrong song.

Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed

Better.
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- I'm bored and hungry. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 2:29 pm

"Where the hell did he go? God damnit, I can't do anything with a defendant if the person I'm suppose to be defending isn't here to tell me what the hell is going on cause her lawyers aren't talking to His Lawyer, who is me!" Zerb said slaming the folder down into his desk and slumped into his chair.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 7:28 pm

((
Darn it, Nef, and your 3rd person restriction
))

Emerald finished eating and cleaned off his area. He went to his lawyer's office and knocked on his/her door.

"Hey-la? Is anyone there?"
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- The steak is cooking, dear.......
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 7:35 pm

Lari sighed, knowing she could not wait any longer, and walked back into the office.
"Is everything alright, Ms. Norris?" one of the lawyers asked.
"Yes, yes, but something came up. I'll come back tomorrow," Lari lied, hoping to get out early.
"Certainly."
Lari walked out of the law firm, happy once more. She skipped and twirled one the street, and didn't really care who saw her. Smiling, she skipped over to her favorite cafe for a victory coffee. Once seated at her table, Lari began to dig around in her purse for her cell phone. "Maybe some of my friends have better lawyers than me," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 10:51 pm

(I'm sorry, guys, but the setting and stuff is all over the place. WTF is going on?)
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 11:06 pm

((
If I understand it correctly,

Sarah's at a restaurant away from the office
AJ's in his office
I'm outside his office, waiting for him to open the door
You're in hammerspace, waiting for one of us to pull you out to hit each other
))
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Does that work?
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/24/2008, 11:12 pm

(No because Charli is Lari's lawyer, and everyone is running around the place and that didn't really help at all)
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 2:33 pm

Zerb heard the knocking and told whoever it was to come it.

"I take it you are my client then?" Zerb asked the man as he entered his office.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 5:35 pm

Sighing as she hung up her phone for the seventh time in fifteen minutes, Lari gave up her fruitless search for better lawyers. But I cannot go back to Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, she reminded herself, then decided to go solo for the time being. She did used to study law for a semester, maybe she could nail Em after all. It's gonna be work she thought, then took a sip of her coffee. I wonder if he has a good lawyer. Lari wondered, then grimaced. He probably does, and what does it matter to you, girl? He's the opposition! the voices in her head screamed at her. Valid point, she conceded, then stopped herself. Wait, talking to the voices, not good, she told herself.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 6:12 pm

((
Lari Norris wrote:
.......maybe she could nail Em after all.....

In your dreams. I am way above your league.
))

"I guess you are. But this place is so disorganized that a rubber chicken could be my lawyer, and I'd never know."

I sat down in a chair.

"So, how's your day been?"
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- I'm sorry. I couldn't resist the joke.......
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 6:18 pm

"You do realize sir, that as the owner of this firm I could make that happen if you so request? You might not win but you might enjoy the joke." Zerb joked back at the man in his office.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 6:41 pm

"Really? I will have to think that over."

Emerald stroked his imaginary beard, thinking over the pros and cons of this change.

"No, you're enough of a joke as it is", he said jokingly. "So, has the [psychotic] other woman-person-thing responded to our request to mediate?"
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- What are you screaming to each other in French?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 7:00 pm

Lari shook her head as she read the latest text from her sister Curly, detailing what Em's plan was.
"Slander? Libel? Harassment? Oh God, they're making me out to be the bad guy!" she realized, nearly choking on her coffee. Sad thing is, I have no idea how to deal with this... she admitted to herself as she reapplied her lip gloss. Maybe I can run away, live in France for awhile, anything to save my reputation! Lari thought wildly. Oh yes, how subtle, her voices snickered. You don't even have his lawyer involved, but you kind of abandoned your lawyers, so that kind of makes you your own lawyer. Go talk to his lawyer!
No, not until I have some good representation!
Yeah, and you're really gonna get some too, just sitting here, drowning your sorrows in coffee. Like a lawyer is just going to walk in through that door!
It could happen... Lari thought wistfully, then decided what she needed was a good cry to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/25/2008, 11:45 pm

Zerb and Emerald were interrupted by a beat at the door. Not just a knock. A beat as if someone was using the door as a drum.
"Come in," Zerb said questioningly.
Nefnee burst in.
"Sup?" she asked.
"Sup?! You just run in here interrupting us to ask 'sup'?!" Emerald said furiously.
"Whoa man, hold your horses.... What's up?"
"Go away, Nef. This is important business. And plus, you're on the opposite side," Zerb said in a matter-of-fact way.
"Not anymore. I'm neutral cause I'm too ADD to stay on one side for too long," Nefnee stated as she picked her nails.
"Ok well still, go away," Zerb said, slightly annoyed but chuckled a bit on the inside at the truth of her statement.
"Fine! Love you too," Nefnee scoffed as she turned to leave. "And by the way, if you need me for any... advice... I'll be around, just a text away." She slammed the door behind her.
"Advice?" Emerald asked.
"She knows something."
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 12:53 am

"She probably does. And right now I'm split between following my brain who says to go follow her, my pride who says to ignore her, and my libido who says to make a lot of sexist jokes about her and then follow one of the other two."
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Specially some regarding the plant and the pants on Sunday......
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 12:43 pm

(You wouldn't dare)

Nefnee trudged along to the beat of her iPod.

As you search the embers
Think what you've had, remember

Hang on, don't you let go now
You know, with every heartbeat, we love
Nothing comes easy
Hang on, ask the lonely

When you're feeling love's unfair
You just ask the lonely
When you're lost in deep despair
You just ask the lonely

As the guitar solo came on, she turned a corner and ran into a business man on his cell phone.
"Hey, lady, watch where you're going!"
"Get off the cell phone!"
"Make me!"
Nefnee slapped the phone right out of his hand and it landed in a water fountain across the hall. The man just gawked.
"I was on an important business call!"
"Who cares?"
"Well excuse me, miss. You will care when you hear that I'm judge of the Norris trial."
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 6:40 pm

((
Of course I'd dare.

Don't you know me by now?
))
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- I don't think I can go much farther w/o AJ.....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/26/2008, 6:55 pm

After a good, long cry, Lari went back to rewriting her argument, lawyerless. Soon, though, she found herself doodling in the margins of her notebook. Snap, this is probably why I need a lawyer, Lari stared in dismay at her doodles. Preferably one who can keep me focused... and she burst into frustrated tears again.
Girl, you better call Alex, the voices told her.
"Oh!" Lari exclaimed as she got out her cellphone. "Alex?" she asked after receiving a distracted hello. "It's Lari, I need legal advice. Please help me."
"Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell!" he urged. She sighed. Great, her only suitable legal adviser was playing Bejeweled.
"Buy and sell what?"
"Everything."
"How is that supposed to help me in a false drug allegation?"
"Well, if you buy the judge... you can make him do what you want, right?" he told her.
"That's the problem, I don't know who the judge is!" Lari wailed.
"Well if you buy everything, he/she'll turn up eventually," he assumed.
"Right...and how does that help me in a false drug allegation?"
"Avoid buying drugs; sell the drugs that your opponent planted on you to, say, a trash compactor. Then you should be good."
"Um, thanks, I'll just let you get back to your game," And with that, she hung up."Oh sugar, I have a text from Charli," she read the message. Then she texted back: Then you're on my side. Thank God! I was starting to flip. :-) Do you mind if I have someone else on the case? It's not that I think you incompetent, but I need the extra help. Thanks! Then she stood up and left.
Looks like I have to go to Charli's law firm for a companion lawyer...she thought as she walked into the law firm. She crashed into a person promptly after entering. "Oh, sorry..."

Last edited by Lari Norris on 11/28/2008, 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm admin, I have godly powers! Worship!!!)
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 12:46 am

"SECOND TIME! You kids need to watch where you're going!" the businessman cried.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 2:58 am

Emerald sat there in his lawyer's office, wondering what had happened to him. He had been immobile for about 5 minutes, his face stuck in an almost humorous pose.

He waved his hand back and forth by his lawyer's face a couple of times.

"Hello?"

Emerald reached over to the phone and started to dial the ambulance.
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Hello? I think my lawyer just had a stroke.....
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 5:51 pm

"Kids? Do you know who I am?" Lari cried as she tried making herself look even taller than her 5'6.5". "I'm Lari Norris, daughter of Chuck Norris!"
"Oh....great," said the businessman as he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, it is," she snarled and stalked off, then it dawned on her that he might know who the judge for her trial was and went back to him. "Um, excuse me, but do you know who the judge of Norris v. Pendant is?"
"I am," he smirked at her. Lari paled instantly.
Smooth, Lari, you just SNARLED at the judge for your trial! she kicked herself as she walked away, trying hard not to show how upset she was. Now you definitely need two lawyers, the voices told her. Charli's a good lawyer, but I don't think she can help me argue out of this one, especially now that the judge is biased against me, Lari panicked, then burst into tears yet again. Oh my damn, the judge is biased, I have no proof, barely an argument against Em. I. Have. No. Way. Of. Winning. she sobbed as she ran into the nearest office.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 9:20 pm

"Put the phone down. I just get lost in thought is all, I was actually thinking about giving you that rubbber chicken as your Lawyer." Zerb said as he motioned for the man to put the receiver down.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 9:23 pm

"Awesome." Emerald said as he put down the phone.

"So, how's your day been?"
*-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- I can think of nothing else to say.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next