The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial

Go down 
+3
Stuff
AzurEmerald
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HeroOfTheKnight
Someone with some free time...
Someone with some free time...
HeroOfTheKnight

Number of posts : 49
Location : Earth, United states...what you were expecting something more?
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2008, 7:19 pm

Scarlet walked quickly with a very large book in her hands she then stopped just behind Lari and yelled "LARI!! We need to discuss your case! Now what's the deal? what are the charges? and why the heck do you even need a lawyer?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/4/2008, 7:25 pm

Lari jumped, more than a bit startled, then turned back to face Scarlet. "Oh hey. 1. I'm suing Emerald Pendant for sexual harassment. 2. Sexual harassment. And 3. 'Cause I'm too easily distracted to create my own case, and my logic sucks in a court of law," Lari explained.
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 2:50 am

((
Your logic sucks everywhere
))

Emerald ran down the street, gasping for breath. He eventually reached the mall and saw the two girls he was meeting.

"Sorry for being late. I had to talk to my lawyer-person.

So, are you guys ready?"
*------
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- The passage of time here is so weird....
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 7:37 pm

Zerb sat in his chair and thought about the case and just waited around for the call from Lari's Lawyer.. if she had one. If worse came to worse he would just end up getting a call from the judge explaining when to meet to set the trail up and the usual boring process.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/6/2008, 7:32 pm

"Hello? Scarlet? Jasper?" Lari panicked as she noticed her lawyers not responding. "Aw snap, my lawyers died. Looks like I'm alone again..." she sighed as she busted out her notebook and began writing down her arguments. "Lalalalalalaaaa..." she hummed as she doodled happily, then stopped herself. "Great, I'm regressing back to my four year old self," she muttered, then shrugged and decided it didn't really matter, as no one could see or hear her, maybe with the exception of her lawyers, but, seeing as they might have died, they don't count.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/6/2008, 11:02 pm

"BOOGA BOOGA!!!"
"AHHH!!!" Zerb jumped back, almost falling out of his wheely chair.
"Ha scared ya," Nefnee chuckled.
"No, you startled me," Zerb grumbled as he pulled himself forward.
"Brought icecream," Nefnee said as she sat a tray on his desk. "Decided to make myself useful for something."
"Hm."
"Pick one."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/7/2008, 10:41 pm

(Dear Nefnee.. I kindly request that you stop using my characters in your posts. thank you. If you do not then consequenses shall insue)

Zerb picked out the chocolate Ice cream cone, since he did so love chocolate.
"So why are you hanging around my office and not around with Lari?" Zerb asked nefnee.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/7/2008, 11:51 pm

(Dear Yeti, sorry. You never react to my character. Consequenses?)

"I don't feel like dealing with the... drama. Just stopped by though. I gots icecream to deliver. And I'm glad I got more than one chocolate!"
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 6:34 pm

(Well how can I react if you are acting out my characters yourself?)

"Well have fun with those deliveries Nef." Zerb said as he began to eat his ice cream slowly as to prevent brain freeze.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 7:40 pm

Lari ran into the nearest office, and saw her sister Nefnee. "Nef, help! My lawyers are dead!" she wailed, gesturing wildly to the office from which she came. "What do I do? 911 won't help me!" she began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/8/2008, 10:57 pm

(I totally knocked on your door a couple pages ago.)

"Lari... They're not dead. There just not cool enough to log on as frequently as us," Nefnee sighed as she quickly walked over to the still people. She then looked at all the icecream in her hands. "THIS WILL COOL THEM OFF!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 7:51 pm

"Um, Jeff, I'm not sure dumping ice cream on my lawyers will help me..." Lari facepalmed at her twin's revelation. "Maybe I should just defend myself? I'm a smart girl..." her voice trailed off as she imagined the unholy mayhem that will undoubtedly ensue.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 9:25 pm

"I think that it might be best i fyou two do not discuss this in my office? Considering the fact that I am apparently the other lawyer in this case." Zerb said looking at the two ladies who were in his office discussing lawyers.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 10:51 pm

Nefnee turned to Zerb. "Like it matters. All... three of her prospective lawyers are DEAD."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/9/2008, 10:56 pm

"True, but you realize anything that is said in my court room can be used against you if I so deem it worth being used right?" Zerb asked staring at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 7:03 pm

This was when Lari found it prudent to grab Nefnee and make a run for it, as to avoid any more complications.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 7:31 pm

Emerald stood outside the mall with ragged clothes. He dialed a number on his cell phone and waited for him to answer.

"Hey, Zerb?

There's something important I have to discuss with you."
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 7:50 pm

Lari glared at Nefnee once in Lari's lawyers' office.
"Could you TRY to be normal for once?" she growled at her fraternal twin. "We do not need any more complications!" Then Lari glanced over at her frozen lawyers. "And I need you to help me defend myself in court...provided you do not. Tell. A. Soul," she warned, putting a special emphasis on these last three words.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 8:31 pm

"Tell them what?" Nefnee raised an eyebrow. "Oh I get it!" Nefnee winked. "Sure thing"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 8:32 pm

"Good girl," Lari exhaled, then went back to planning her argument.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 8:35 pm

It had been a few seconds since he had spoken. Zerb still hadn't responded.

"Oh, fuck it."

He hung up and texted Nef.

Give the crazy girl whatever she wants and tell her to leave me alone for a while.

I don't feel like fighting right now.

I give up.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 11:54 pm

(wow.. I don't log on for an hour and you get all like where the fuck are you? I'm not even going to respond to that then.. god Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/10/2008, 11:59 pm

((
Sorry.

I just wanted to get it over with.

I was anxious and angry and depressed.
))
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 11:02 am

(fail.. you fail emo bastard)
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 7:13 pm

((
I'm sorry?

But my post still stands.

I'm tired of the fighting.
))
------
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Now you belong to the Nega.... thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next