The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial

Go down 
+3
Stuff
AzurEmerald
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 9:34 pm

"TWINNY!" Nefnee yelled as she saw Lari.
"Nef-Jeff! I need help!" Lari cried.
"What, about the case?" Nefnee asked.
"Kinda. I'm sad."
"No you're stressed."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 9:48 pm

"Its been pretty good, now would you care to bring me up to speed as to why you require the services of Singleton Lawyer Firm?" Zerb asked the man as he reclined in his seat looking across the table.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Number of posts : 794
Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2008, 10:19 pm

"Well, you know Lari/Sarah, right?

She somehow got it into her head that suing me would be a better way to get over her problems than getting a therapist. If you look outside your office, you'll probably find her and Steph having a little pep talk"
---
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Right?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 1:34 pm

"Yeah, wanna help me look for another lawyer?" Lari pulled out a list of all lawyers in the firm listed in alphabetical order. "I'm just getting around to the H's. Let's go coerce-" she glanced at her list, "Jasper Hale into helping us. Sorry twinny, but you're so ADD I cannot tell you my argument for fear of you telling Pendant," Lari explained as the two sisters began walking to Jasper's office. "And you won't BELIEVE how many Andersons there are in this firm, and they all said no, I think Pendant's gotten them all scared or something."
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 4:49 pm

"I see. So you want us to defend you in this law suit.. what I don't understand is what problems are we talking about here son?" Zerb asked.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

Location : Waiting to take the burden off. It's always better to share things with another.

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 6:35 pm

"Harassment, mostly."
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- My goodness, FOP is really running out of ideas.....
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 6:37 pm

"Harassment huh.. sexual I'm assuming seeing as that is usually the most common suit case.. or is it just harassment in general?"
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 6:41 pm

"I'm not really sure", Emerald said, "I was hoping that you guys would know.

You're my lawyer and I thought that her lawyer would have gotten you the information."
----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Jupiter Power!
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 6:45 pm

"Well see there in lies the problem.. I've got about a half dozen little folders here from a half dozen different lawyers.. all of which then call or e-mail me back saying they are no longer her lawyer. It seems that she can't keep the same lawyer for more then a few hours." Zerb said with a sigh and rubbed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 7:01 pm

"That definitely sounds like her.

Poor Sarah, she's so indecisive.

Of course, this may just work out to our favor. If she keeps rejecting lawyers, the judge may just throw out the case."
---
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Wait...
No, I lost it. Never mind,
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 7:24 pm

"The judge might, however if the judge has pity, he or she may just let her be her own lawyer. That isn't all that uncommon now a days considering many lawyers drone on and on about the options etc." Zerb said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/30/2008, 9:00 pm

(I lost the game, thanks em)

"Well as I've been saying lately, Zerb vs Charli would be epic, so with Charli and Jasper and all of us that are on your side, you might still have a chance," Nefnee stated, surprisingly smart for her usual self.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 5:24 pm

"Might?" Lari flipped out. "I'M GONNA LOSE!!" she wailed. "Shouldn't we have some sort of meeting?" she asked. "Both my lawyers are MIA!" she sobbed.
Nefnee just watched this bipolar act of Lari's calmly, like always.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 5:44 pm

"Mmhmm. So you do have definite lawyers, right?" Nefnee asked the sobbing girl.
"I... I... guess so," Lari answered in a crackily voice.
"Well with that, we can move along in the RPG at least a little bit," Nefnee stated, which was again, surprising.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 5:47 pm

"But Charli's not going to be able to get on the case for a couple weeks, and Jasper's just..." Lari tried to find the right words, then settled with a meaningful glance at Nefnee.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 5:56 pm

"True..." Nefnee understood. "Find someone to post as one of them is all I can- do you like waffles?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 6:17 pm

"I'll defend myself," Lari sighed, imagining how botched her argument will seem compared to Zerb's. I'm screwed, she thought miserably.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 8:00 pm

Just then Jasper walked in. "Did I miss anything?" he asked "Sorry I wasn't hear earlier."
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 8:09 pm

"Oh, well.", Emerald said. "We'll have to see what happens when it happens."
---
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- REally.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 9:34 pm

Lari stared blankly at Jasper before...
"OH MY DAMN, I DON'T HAVE TO REPRESENT MYSELF!" she screamed as she flung herself happily at him, then remembered herself and straightened up. "Um, you didn't really miss anything, shall we talk strategy?" she asked brightly. "We go to court really soon..."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/2/2008, 7:11 pm

"Yes I guess we will see what will happen." Zerb said sipping on his soda from Subway.
Back to top Go down
AzurEmerald
Lari's New BFF XD

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 7:26 pm

"We will."

Emerald looked at his watch and panicked.

"I have to go now! I have an appointment with someone else that I can't afford to break. See ya!"

He ran out of the office and towards the mall.
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Faster, faster, gotta go faster. Go go go go go go Sonic X!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 8:28 pm

Nefnee barely dodged out of the way of the scurrying dude. She walked up the open door he came out of and knocked on the frame. Zerb looked up.
"What's his rush?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
HeroOfTheKnight
Someone with some free time...
Someone with some free time...
HeroOfTheKnight

Number of posts : 49
Location : Earth, United states...what you were expecting something more?

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2008, 6:57 pm

Scarlet looked at her cell phone...A text from Nef? she thought
come b Lari's lawyer!
said the text it was dated a few hours before
Fine I'm coming
she texted back.
I wonder if Lari has room for one more lawyer
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/4/2008, 7:05 pm

"Yoohoo? Anyone home?" Lari asked as she waved her hand in front of Jasper's frozen face. "Great, my lawyer dies, and I STILL have little to no argument." I'm screwed, she thought yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial   Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lari VS Emerald- The Epic Trial
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next