The Box Of Random String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Box Of Random String

A forum for nerds/geeks/dorks/Dorkface McSpazatrons/whatever you are to talk and be awesomely random.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Family

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 1101
Registration date : 2008-05-06

The Family - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 8:10 pm

Lari looked at her new daughter, contemplating her dad's suggestions. "How do you guys feel about Christine?" she asked, looking at her husband and dad now. "I haven't thought of a middle name, but it's really the first name that's important, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://thevolturitoldmeto.twilight-vampire.com/forum.htm
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 8:12 pm

"That seems like a good idea. For middle name how about Lynn?" Chuck said.
"Christine Lynn Norris, sounds good to me, but of course that is just me."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 8:15 pm

"Dad, she's a Hale," Lari reminded him gently. "Jazz and I are married..."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 8:30 pm

"I'm sorry, I keep forgetting that." Chuck said with a bit of a chuckle and left the room for awhile
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/18/2008, 8:41 pm

Lari giggled at bit at her dad's forgetfulness, then smiled up at Jasper. "Christine Lynn Hale...what do you think? I kind of like it..."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Bored
Bored
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 4:21 pm

"I love that name, it is perfect." Jaser said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 7:42 pm

"Groovy," Lari smiled as she kissed Jasper. "How're we gonna tell the rest of the Family? Other than Dad, you, and me, no one else knows...and it's going to be a bit obvious once we return home with a baby..." she frowned as she began thinking, then smiled. "Whatever, let's not worry about it now."
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/21/2008, 11:23 pm

Nefnee burst in "WTF?!"
Nurses yelled after Nefnee, and Nefnee turned and yelled back.
"What is this about me being a what?!" Nefnee snapped. Her hair was messed up and she dragged her top layer of clothing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 12:25 am

"Might I ask why you are only half dressed coming into this hospital where your sister is Nef?" Chuck asked folding his arms and giving his stern look at his daughter.
"I believe you have something to explain to me right now." Chuck said.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 6:31 pm

"Dad, isn't it obvious? Nef was snogging Jesus....or one of his friends," Lari smirked at her twin sister. "Why is she here?" she cast a suspicious glare at Nefnee. "She's scaring me, can she either: A. Stop yelling, or B. Get the hell out? I just had a baby, stress probably isn't too good for me..." her voice trailed off as she passed out from all the stress.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 8:02 pm

"Sorry, love," Nefnee patted Lari's head. "For one, I'm very well dressed, thank you very much. A tank and shorts is all a person needs..." Nefnee looked around suspisciously. "I got daddy's message and hitched a ride over here."
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 9:25 pm

"Might I ask who with? or would you rather discuss this in my private study that I can just whisk us away to right now?" Chuck asked as he looked over Nefnee's shoulder and saw a man who was trying to get his belt back on and his shirt looked like it was just quickly put on.

"Can you explain that?" Chuck asked nodding towards the young man.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 9:53 pm

"Ehhhhhh....." Nefnee looked innocently at her daddy. "That's just my ride. His car is broken! It's hot in there." Nefnee waved her hand in front of her face to emphasize this.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 9:59 pm

The man walked over to nefnee, and opened his mouth and realized that it was Chuck norris.
"You didn't tell me your dad was chuck norris, aka God. That makes sleeping with you soo much more hotter." the young man, named Zig whispered into Nefnee's ear.

"Hello there sir, I'm name is Siegfried, but most people just call me Zig." He said offering his hand out to Chuck and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, glad you were able to give my daughter a ride to the hospital to see her new niece." Chuck said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 10:05 pm

"Where is she? What's her name?" Nefnee realized looking around, then down at Lari.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 10:06 pm

"She is sleeping with her mom in room 205. Her name is Christine Lynn Hale. She looks like her mom did when she was a kid." Chuck said to Nefnee
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 10:14 pm

"AWWWW..." Nefnee grinned as she put on her jacket. "OMG! I'm an aunt! That's.... weird. YOU'RE A GRANDPA HAHAHAHA!!!" She continued to chuckle at this as she pulled Zig back.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 10:15 pm

"Yeah I know right?" Chuck chuckled still looking in the direction of his daughter Lari

"What where are you wanting to do now?" Zig asked Nef as he was being pulled back by him.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 10:27 pm

"I'm kinda hungry. Let's go to the cafeteria," Nefnee said to Zig, putting her hand in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 10:33 pm

"Alright then." Zig said as he put his hand in Nef's back pocket as well and walked with her to the cafeteria to get food.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Nefnee's New BFF
Stuff

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 11:06 pm

Giggling could be heard as they fell out of sight, Nefnee pulling Zig in the opposite direction of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2008, 11:10 pm

"Oh something else in mind eh?" Zig whispered into Nef's ear and lightly bite it and squeezed her ass with his hand that was in her back pocket and allowed her to lead the way as she pulled him away by the hand wishing he could still be able to be sqeezing her ass, but figured that he would be getting something better then just a feel up in a few moments time.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 5:47 pm

Lari muttered a bit in her sleep, then smiled happily as she slept on...
Lalalala, Lari was walking down the yellow brick road when the Munchkins came up to her.
"You are the Chosen One," the head Munchkin pointed at Lari.
"Um, me? sorry, but you must be mistaken," she tried walking away from the Munchkins, who all ripped off their faces to reveal...carnivorous clowns.!!! AHHH!!!!

Lari sat up, gasping for air in her bed. "I hate the Wizard of Oz..." she whimpered. "Dad, Jazz, are you guys still here?" she called out, for someone had turned off the lights in her room, obfuscating all vision.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Bearer of the Garnet Rod
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 5:50 pm

Chuck woke up with a start.

"I'm still here honey, sorry I turned off the lights after you went to sleep and eventually feel asleep here in this chair afterwords. Are you ok?" Chuck asked his daughter who looked a little scared after he flicked the lights back on.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 5:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a bit freaked..." Lari said shakily, then told her dad about the vivid nightmare which had terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family   The Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next